How do you keep your kids clothes organized?

Ok so I need some help organizing my child’s clothes. What works best for you guys? Do you keep all the “outfits” that come together folded together then? Or what. And what’s best to hang and what’s best for drawers? I’m struggling with all his clothes and can’t seem to find a good system!

3 Likes

I hang sweaters coats and dresses. Out fits are folded together in dressers

Pajamas, undies and socks in drawers. Everything else in the closet. Pants to one side, shirts, sweaters etc to the other. Sometimes if I’m feeling fancy I sort by newer to older so he wear the oldest clothes to school (to not ruin) lol but for the most part I know which clothes is going out clothes and which is more play or school.

Pants, shorts separated in one and PJs in another. Undies and socks in another. Shirts are hung and we have a hanging organizer where I will put his school outfits so he doesn’t rip through his drawers and he can get dress on his own.

I separate pretty much everything. The shirts from short/ long sleeve into two drawers. Same with leggings/ jeans. Hang sweaters/jackets/cardigans. Age 4.

Hang dresses/ shirts/ any kind of sweater/ jackets. Cubes for leggings/leggings/joggers. Age 7

One drawer for boxers/t shirts. One for joggers/basketball shorts. One for jeans. Hang the rest jackets etc. Age 11

I hang all shirts, pjs and outfits; amazon sells clip hangers that work great with 2 piece pjs and outfits. Their pants, shorts and socks and undies go in dresser drawers.

Pants go in drawers.
Outfits that came together get hung.
Shirts get hung.
Sweat shirts or hoodies go in the drawer.
Socks and underwear in a drawer.