How do you know when it's time to end a relationship?

I have caught my boyfriend texting other women on 4 or 5 different occasions, and he lied about it when I confronted him. I don’t think there has been actual sex between them, but it’s super hurtful, and I’m pregnant, so I’m not sure if I’m overreacting to it. He never our pics or status of being in a relationship in social media, so I worry that he may just be using me, doesn’t seem to care when I’m tired or sick, and even lets me walk home after work, doesn’t read my text but always seems to have his phone in hand when I’m home. I’m so torn; I’m not sure what to do. I hope you may have some advice. I don’t know if I should keep trying to fix things or if he will cheat if someone gives him the opportunity or if he is just bored looking for excitement. I don’t know if he is hiding me online so he can meet someone that he is more attracted to or what the problem was, but when I looked through the old post, he had always put up his ex’s or even quick dates. Why is he not able to share our growing family or that he isn’t actually single never offers to do anything sweet like dinner but did offer to take another woman out for lunch, no flowers or sweet comments unless he wants something, but has td several of these women how beautiful they are. I’m so sad and don’t know what to do

When you have to ask this question, you know it is time to leave. You deserve better <3