How do you leave someone with no drama?

Long story short, me ex and I separated around July. He swore he changed, I did see changes so we got back together, moved back in together. Except I moved in with him, cause my lease was up. Been living together about a month or so and hes back to his old self. Now, I'm back to being miserable. I don't want to come home to him, I don't want him to touch me, I want nothing to do with him. But he's all over me and he thinks everything is all fine and dandy. Thing is, I want to leave. I have a plan to leave, but I've almost always moved out after an argument/fight. How do I just tell him I'm leaving?
17 Likes

I think any way you do it there will be an argument. I would just tell him you’ve been noticing he’s going back to his old ways & you don’t want to deal with it. Don’t let him guilt trip you… know your worth.

Definitely find α place to live and once you’ve signed the lease and everything then tell him that you’ve noticed he hasn’t changed completely and that you’re moving back out.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How do you leave someone with no drama?

YOU DO NOT TELL HIM you just do it with no warning at all whatsoever. He doesn’t need any explanation at all. Once you leave you block his number completely and block him on all social media accounts and Snapchat etc. you don’t have to tell him nothing honestly.

21 Likes

Jus leave. If u want to tell him, jus write a note/letter and leave it where u think he’ll find it… If u tell him ur leaving he’s gonna try and stop u from going… so it’ll be better not to say anything…

8 Likes

Just go. I had to do this and I just woke up in the morning and left. Never looked back. I saw him afterwards on several occasions and he never said anything about how I left.

4 Likes

Just pack ur things load them in a vechile n leave

1 Like

Just tell him your intentions on moving out, that you feel this isn’t working, nothing changed—or, if you’re worried about any kind of confrontation, pack your stuff and leave a note.
Good for you for not settling—life is too short.

1 Like

Just set up the new apartment with what you need, then just go when there’s an opportunity.

2 Likes

You don’t want any drama then you do it when he’s not there.

3 Likes

There is no avoiding it. There will be drama. If there isn’t then he 100% doesn’t give a shit about you.
Best of luck. Pack your stuff first have it loaded up in your car and then confront him. I wish you the best. It’s gonna suck.

By leaving and not yoyoing back. Ur over thinking it x

1 Like

Just go say your going shop and never look back​:person_shrugging::joy:

2 Likes

Just fucking be honest… what the hell is wrong with people these days… just be honest… not that hard…

Don’t just leave :sweat_smile:. I know that’s harsh. But it’s the only way to avoid drama. You could always call after leave & be like oh by the way we are done, bye.

2 Likes

Just move out while he’s gone, then tell him

2 Likes

U pack up when he’s at work and leave him a note. If he didn’t care enough to change then u don’t care enough to have a conversation. Gl

4 Likes

Just leave …don’t say anything!

2 Likes

Just move out while hes gone you owe him nothing

2 Likes

You don’t owe anyone anything but yourself.

2 Likes

Tell him your leaving and move out

1 Like

You do just that tell him you’re leaving and tell him why it’s pretty simple…if you’re afraid he’ll talk you talk you out of it just leave and leave a note.

You are both adults. You let him know why you are leaving and you leave. No one deserves to be left without knowing a reason. At some point you loved this man and you owe it to yourself (peace of mind) to leave with everything you had to say.

1 Like

Why say anything sounds like he will just wait for you to come home or realize your serious this time.

1 Like

While he sounds like an ass and I wanna agree with everyone else and tell you to just bounce without so much as a word, I can’t do that. How would you feel if you were with someone and you thought everyone was happy, then you came home from work one day and them and all their stuff was gone and then when you call them, it goes straight to voicemail because your number has been blocked? That is some grimy shit, that no one deserves. He may not be who he used to be and you may not feel about him the way that you used too, but he is a human being and he deserves to closure. You both do.

What I suggest is being an adult, sitting him down and having a conversation with him. Tell him how you feel. Tell him what you want. Make your feelings and intentions clear. Try to end amicably, to avoid drama.

If he acts like an ass and says he doesn’t wanna split, stand your ground. I would have the conversation with him the night before you’re prepared to move out. Staying longer opens the window for him to convince you to stay by making promises that he won’t keep.

And please, coming from someone who has been back and forth a dozen times with a man who “changed”, don’t go back. Your relationship ended because you were unhappy. He promised he changed, you got back together, he went back to the man you left. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Until you’re so broken down and unhappy, that you just give up and stay because you don’t wanna deal with the drama/fight.

Just leave and stop going back he’s not going to change