How do you make sure you are drinking enough water?

How do you make sure you drink enough water? This is something i am constantly struggling with…a whole day will pass and here I am drinking nothing…

3 Likes

I have the same issue. Which then puts me into a migraine state. I found a 1L water bottle that I love. And for some reason because I love it, I use it more lol. I got it off Amazon. If I get through one of those a day, I’m good. 2 is usually the goal.

1 Like

I have my water bottle with a straw near me, and drink when thirsty.
I need a straw or I don’t drink nearly enough.

I only drink water, so I always have my water bottle and its labeled to show me where I should be in the day.

Try a water tracker app. You can set a daily goal and log your intake to motivate yourself and hold yourself accountable to reaching your goal consistently.

I use an app with a drink reminder.

This is called a Hydroflask. My water stays cold for 2 days, and taste amazing out of it. ALSO spend 100$ on your own life and purchase a Water Distiller. Distill your own water you will be way more apt to drinking it. It sits on your counter and distills 4 liters at a time, clean pure water. Storing water in plastic defeats the purpos of distilling it. You can add your own minerals if you want to but you should be getting those in your food still so you won’t get dehydrated unless your not eating. You’ll also get to see just how nasty your sink water is!!!

It’s suppose to be 8 bottles a day they sell huge bottle that shows u how much u have drank