How do you make your laundry smell good?

How do you make your laundry smell good? i feel like no matter what i do it never smells good at all

43 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How do you make your laundry smell good? - Mamas Uncut

Lysol laundry sanitizer

3 Likes

I use Arm & Hammer Clean Burst detergent and my laundry always smells amazing! Even people I have donated clothes to comment on how good it smells

2 Likes

Gain laundy detergents and dryer sheets

1 Like

Depends on what is making it smell.
If you have front load washer it probably needs a deep good clean and left open whenever it isn’t being used. Pm me if you need more info

4 Likes

I need this information ….

Run a short cycle through your washer with a 1/2 of cup of vinegar in it and see if it helps clean your tub.
I do this every 2 weeks to clean the washer tub.
I like to use Sweet Grace laundry detergent on my good clothes and sheets. Smells very good

2 Likes

If your laundry isn’t smelling clean after washing your machine is probably dirty, run a cleaner through a cycle

5 Likes

Might be your washer

Deep clean your washer vinegar and and bleach. Then I use tide sport and tide sport dryer sheets.

1 Like

Deep clean your washer to start I use those sented beads to help with odor and they smell great

Tyler Laundry detergent

Add some vinegar in with wash!

2 Likes

Gain laundry detergent, gain scent beads, and gain dryer sheets. I can smell my clothes all day.

2 Likes

Febreze unstoppable washer beads. Omg my teens laundry stunk up my washer AND I tried baking soda etc unstoppables work amazing for fresh scent.

2 Likes

I use the omo pods for my clothes. And it always leaves the laundry smelling lovely.

Clean your washer often and don’t wash super heavy loads- so the items have space to actually rinse and be washed! Also scent boosters really help but make sure you’re not overdoing it so they’re not masking bacteria /mold. And it really helps to transition from washer to dryer as immediately as possible -the longer the wet clothes sit in the wash machine the higher the probability of them becoming not wonderfully scented:)

This is what we use. Oxi Clean odor blasters is a must with a preteen boy in the house!

I add 1/2 cup borax to my laundry, w ALL free and clear, then snuggle dryer sheets

Do smaller loads and use powder and softeners. (I’m in NZ) if you tumble dry then put dryer sheets in OR a small sponge thats been soaking in softener and water so as it dries it will make the washing smell nice.

2 Likes

Do smaller loads so the clothes can be washed properly, use softener and the beads , I use the gain ones and the clothes smell amazing for weeks

Smaller loads and better detergent.

gain unstopables dryer sheets smaller loads

1 Like

Gain soap, beads and dryer sheets. Your clothes will smell so great.

5 Likes

A few drops of perfume oil

Vinegar is life. Every so often literally do a load of just vinegar and no clothes and let the machine run through.

9 Likes

Buy some Lysol sanitizer…

1 Like

Deep clean your washing machine with bicarb and vinegar on quick wash

3 Likes

I’am making over $160 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18421 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://SuperIncome206.pages.dev/

Make sure your machines gets cleaned and don’t let clothes sit inside the machine once the cycle is done. I just use original Tide and my clothes will still be fresh 2 weeks later.
Also, if you’ve ever had covid, it can affect your sense if smell :woman_shrugging:

After being fired from my old job 8 months ago, I’ve had luck to learn about this great company online that was a lifesaver for me. They offer online home-based work. My last month payment after working with them for 4 months was $14996… Great thing about it was that only requirement for the job is basic typing and reliable internet.

Go to This… https://JobsCareer146.pages.dev

Smaller loads so the clothes wash properly. Good detergent & softener. Remove from the machine as soon as the cycle is finished and dry quickly. Wet clothes will smell musty if left lying .

2 Likes

I clean my washer with vinegar about every 2 weeks. I just pour some in and use the normal cycle on hot water. I use Gain everything for my clothes and my clothes smell wonderful.

3 Likes

I’am making over $160 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18421 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://SuperIncome275.pages.dev/

These three from any brand really is gonna make your clothes so clean and smell incredible, one of my biggest prides is cozy clean clothes that smell gooood
And if your washer does a tub clean atleast once a month is ideal :ok_hand:t3:

Al bought at my local sams club when used all together they make my clothes smell amazing!!

3 Likes

Clean washer
I alternate between gain and ride and different softeners so I don’t get used to it
Also hanging outside

1 Like

Scentsy washer whiffs! Smell absolutely amazing. Im not a seller but a customer as I love the smell of my washing after using these. :heart_eyes::+1:

4 Likes

Your washer probably has mold in it. If it’s a front loader they have those issues more. Put white vinegar in it with a drop of dawn. Do a whole cycle with hot water. If that doesn’t help, then you have a nasty clog somewhere

1 Like

Gain beads make our cloths smell amazing

1 Like

You are probably using too much detergent. You should only use 2 tablespoons per load.

Scentsy Washer Whiffs!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
And they come in soooo many Scents!!

2 Likes

Cold water. Not super hot! And whatever fragrance you use will be more potent !

Three cap full of the purple bottle of downy or 3 caps full of the blue bottle of suavetel

You can try washing machine cleaner. You should be able to find it in the same department that you get your laundry soap.

I’ve used it more then once over the years and it works great. I believe it says to use it once a month. Tide was the brand i used.

Edit to add- you can also use CLR in your machine as well. But you’ll need to run the machine twice. Once with the cleaner and once with out. In that order.

Gain fire works scent beads. Gain moonlight breeze soap. Don’t stuff your washer so the clothes clean properly. Don’t leave wet clothes in the washer. And use fabric sheets, not softener. Softener tends to eat fabrics. Also run a clean cycle on your washer once a month at the least. I also washer in cold water.

1 Like

Wash the washer it makes a big difference there are products just for that

Give your washer a good clean.
I give mine a going over with cleaner and a magic eraser first then run a cycle with cleaner.
Once a month. When not using the washer. Leave the lid/door open so you dont get thay mildew smell.

2 Likes

I’am making over $165 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18338 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://SuperIncome337.pages.dev/

Laundry beads n dryer sheets usually do the trick or softer stuff

Downy beads (green and black bottle), downy April fresh, gain detergent

1 Like

Add white vinegar to your wash 

1 Like

I’am making over $165 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18338 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://SuperIncome359.pages.dev/

1 Like

downy unstoppable beads!

1 Like

I always put detergent in the pre rinse cycle and use fabric softener in the wash. Then I use dryer sheets (I know I know they are toxic)

Don’t fill you units with as much

After putting downy in push the washer button in… to stop the washer, let it soak for ten min start washer back up

Don’t overfill the washer and use baking soda laundry powder in addition to your regular laundry soap. It’s in a yellow box always in the laundry section. I felt like this before and realized it’s because my house has hard water. The baking soda powder is a natural water softener and the clothes are able to absorb the soap better.

I use tide pods in the was and gain dryer sheets in the dryer and my clothes come out smelling good and are soft

Use white vinegar and baking soda. Don’t over do it with detergent. Don’t use dryer sheets. Use wool balls. Too many of these chemicals creates a film on your clothes and traps the bacteria.

I Get Paid 0ver $ 107 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13699 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The p0ssibility with this is limitles

SEE M0RE HERE…>> https://JobsCareer166.pages.dev

Is your washer cleaning? YouTube how to clean your model.of washer

Run an empty machine with large amounts of white vinegar.

Take apart the fabric softener dispenser and the agitator. Clean thoroughly.

In a front loader, clean all the rubber gaskets around the door.

Check your owners manual for cleaning recommendations.

Tide or Gain powder soap.
Fabric softener.

1 Like

Are you using that natural laundry soap? Especially the ECO brand? Because I find those don’t smell the greatest.

I use Gain liquid, always smells good.

1 Like

I put swavitel in my rinse cycle only.

Those scented beads that go in. Smelly good laundry soap. N dryer sheets . Clean washer out with bleach ever once in a while

I’am making over $140 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 17455 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://dollarearningjob2980.pages.dev/

use white ginger on rise cycle it’s safe and effective

I used to like to line dry my clothes. But I can’t do that anymore. I live in an apartment. So I like the smell of Gain detergent and dryer sheets. I use that.

I use launch crystals

Fill you washing halfway only. Don’t use as much detergent bc it’ll stay in your clothes bc it’s not washing out properly and dirt will cling to your clothes and dirty them faster. NEVER leave clothes in the washer after it’s done. Use a little vinegar and/or baking soda to combat bad odors. When laundry is washed, dried, folded and put away use a baggy like the one in the picture, fill it with scent beads and put one or two in every drawer and every few hangers in the closet.
Also avoid dark colored towels bc they tend to smell like mildew if they aren’t hung up to dry properly.

1 Like

Tyler candle company laundry detergent. It literally smells good for weeks. You won’t even need to wear perfume!

2 Likes

You can use fabric softener/scented beads but they aren’t good for your washer

1 Like

Only fill your washer half full, use a quality detergent. Put a half cup of baking soda in your load. Dry clothes immediately after washing, especially if you live in a high humidity area.

You might have detergent built up making it stink. Try running it empty on warm and add vinegar. Idk home much… I just pour it in until I’m satisfied :joy:

1 Like

Stop using the scent beads and strip your laundry. Wash your washing machine and and clean out the filter.

𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐲, 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈’𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Using enough detergent lol

1 Like

Put some water in there, SMALL dash of bleach, soap, purex crystals. Then don’t over fill with clothes.

We use gain detergent, fabric softener, laundry beads, & dryer sheets- works well for us. We have a lot of animals in our home and it def helps.

3 Likes

I use tide pods, laundry sanitizer, and scent beads and my clothes always smell really good.

2 Likes

I use scent boosters. The smell lasts forever! I put extra when I’m washing my couch covers.

2 Likes

Use gain detergent love the smell

2 Likes

Make sure ur washer machine is clean. Run it empty with hot water and bleach OR white vinegar (not both)

Lysol Laundry sanitizer

Tide, laundry beads, fabric softener.

1 Like

i bought fabric softner and it smells amazing jow

I use Scentsy washer whiffs they have out lasted anything I’ve ever tried.

Also a proper laundry strip and regular machine cleaning will help.

Soap, and such causes build up.

1 Like

The basics are to clean the inside rim, drawer and filter using (disinfectant) I use zaflora or dettol if preferred. Then run a hot wash with bicarb and vinegar to clean any residue.

I do this fortnightly, because I do alot of washing.

Then I use persil aloe Vera, blue unstoppables and lenor spring meadow and the washing smells amazing for days.

I use 2 dryer sheets. And Clorox bleach for colors

I use gain lavender and it works amazing.

Gain , pick your favorite scent, I love Hawaiian

I use arm n hammer laundry sprinkles. I get compliments on how good my clothes smell

Maybe it is your washer. Run a load with vinigar and baking soda no clothes

You may need to clean your washing machine. You can buy cleaner for it and just follow the instructions. Or, you could run an empty load on hot and add vinegar. You should probably clean the filter too. There’s also a possibility that you’re using too much laundry detergent. You really only need to use 2 Tablespoons of laundry detergent. If you’re using more than that, there may be a buildup of detergent in your clothes. There are a few things you could try. 1) add baking soda to the wash, 2) extra spin cycle, or 3) use vinegar instead of fabric softener.

Why stress yourself when you can generate easy income from crypto without having to do much. Invest in crypto with stock haven company today, all you have to do is to sit back and get traded for by trading experts. Check out Mrs Lisa Jennifer Facebook profile, she has helped and guided me through all steps in setting up my trading account and trading on my behalf. You can contact her through the tag profile below
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

If all trading platform are perfect as Mrs Lisa Jennifer, the world would have been a better place for all, I just got my first profit successful from Mrs Lisa Jennifer company platform and I want to encourage others to develop the habit of investment because it pays a lot, online investment has been my major source of income especially since the day of stay home period, if you are interested contact her
:point_down:t5::point_down:t5::point_down:t5::point_down:t5: