How do you store baby clothes?

Hi everyone, I need advice. I have a 6 year old boy and a 2 year old girl. I have been saving all of thier baby clothes incase we have another baby. I’m not sure if we will but I don’t have anywhere to store the clothes but I’m not sure if I want to get rid of them.

2 Likes

I used diaper boxes and labeled them whatever months the clothes were or whatever items they were like blankets etc. Some were in these clear zipper bags and I just wrote it on a paper and put it on the top of the bag. I kept them in my son’s closet.

1 Like

Firstly, DOWNSIZE! Keep what you know you’ll absolutely use again and some “maybes” then get rid of the rest! Also consider you may have opposite seasons for the next baby being born and sizing may be way off!
That said, I just washed and tossed into a tote until needed!

1 Like

I have limited space. I saved my favorites in each size and put them in a tote. If you roll the clothes you can fit a ton of baby stuff in a tote.

Washed them, dried them and folding them neatly then stacked them in good quality laundry bags, lying dryer sheets between outfits. Then I put the bags in plastic totes with tight lids and slid them under the guest room bed, stored very well. Looked brand new a few years later when needed.

Totes or the vacuum seal bags

1 Like

Vacuum bags by size and then in a tote! Also I would only save a certain amount because although you have both genders you may have a baby that’s not the same season as the previous. Just have a “starter” stash

1 Like