How do you store your kids costumes?

I need ideas on how to store costumes for my kids. They have so many! I’d have to get at least two giant suitcases to store them all, so I don’t really want to go that route. I’ve tried putting them all in 2 gallon ziplocks (most of them have accessories) and hanging them in the closet, but that wasn’t sustainable. Right now we have them in an overflowing bin on the floor in my eldest son’s closet but when they go looking for the costume they want it all just gets thrown across the floor and it’s too hard for my kids to stack them back in properly because it really doesn’t fit. How do you store your costumes for your kids in an easily manageable and accessible way?

2 Likes

I bought an armoire and put it in the laundry room.

I have a toy bin they all fit in. Yes she rips them all out at times but I find it easier to throw them back into the bin than trying to hang them everyday. Lol

2 Likes

A small clothing or wardrobe rack. Walmart and Amazon sell them at reasonable prices and you just hang the costumes and maybe a little storage roller drawers for accessories right next to it?

I am lucky to have large bedroom closets and just hang my daughters there. Good luck!