How do you store your photos?

I have soooo many photos! Printed 4x6s. I neeeeeeeed albums and or storage for them. I need alll the inexpensive ideas and suggestions!

I got storage boxes for 5” x 7” file cards that came with tabs for dividers. Labeled box by year & you can divide the photos by subject or chronological order or event with the tabs. Just sort & put the pix in.

1 Like

I have one of these per kid (each individual section labeled with their age (baby, 1,2,3 ect) then the printed pics of them I put in the correct age container. Then I have one for me of my favorites too.

My physical photos are stored in totes.

I have 4 kids and each kid has their own tote full of pictures - the tote also includes baby books, baby teeth, their first haircut, the outfit they wore home from the hospital, hospital bands, school awards, homemade crafts from daycare and school etc.

Then I have a separate tote that holds family photos.

I have every intention of putting those photos into albums, but my oldest daughters are almost 21, so that tells you how long I’ve had those intentions.

All digital photos, I upload to Shutterfly, organized into albums and keep them there. Then, if I want something in an album or on a mug/t-shirt/blanket etc, I order it, Shutterfly makes and sends it to me.

Buy 3 ring binders and photo insert pages. You can get binders very cheap at Walmart and I buy the inserts off Amazon.

Printer Pix is currently having a 40% off the picture books!