How do you work from home with kids?

Has any of you moms been able to work from home and tend to your new babies ? I recently had a baby and I work from home I do have help from in laws but I’m wondering if anyone had been able to just keep baby home with them while they work taking outbound calls? Is possible to do so or should I just take baby to the sitters while I work? I would much rather do it myself I want to try anyway I’m just not sure how it will work! Anyone have any success with working while tending to babies or is this a no go ?

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How do you work from home with kids?

I had a sewing business from home and did okay, worked through covid lockdowns and still managed to make money and homeschool my children. It is doable. A support system will definitely make things a lot easier, I didn’t have that luxury but always wished I did.
I did from time have my partner here to tend to the kids so I could get more done but I had the freedom of choosing my work hours and only taking on as many orders as I had the time for. Good luck!

It shouldn’t be that hard since your child is an infant but once baby becomes mobile it’ll be harder.

I work from home as a Virtual assistant. Work when my 8 week old is asleep in the mornings if he sleeps and from 3pm to 530pm once my partner gets home.
Although I don’t take calls.

I’ve run my own construction company since my child was 5 months old. It is doable. But I will also say it’s obviously way easier with out multitasking like that :sweat_smile:

I work from home (no outbound calls or anything just working remotely) with my kiddo who is in online virtual public school. Just need to find balance.

Yes, i work 50+ a week having an in home Daycare with 8 children. If you can’t work solo def have a nanny. It’s draining. On paper it sounds easy but it isn’t. Also, i hope you have a great support system. Make sure to find time to yourself, this is crucial.

I just got paid $8530 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $ 13419 her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less.

This is what I do… https://NethomeJob352.pages.dev/

I have for the past year as my little one is turning 1 tomorrow. I take inbound calls all day and it just takes routine and patience. Easier said than done, but is doable and I don’t miss too much time with my baby and it’s just him and I all day until my 7 year old comes home.

I just got paid $5911 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $ 12084 her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less.

This is what I do… https://NethomeJob432.pages.dev/