How do you work multiple jobs?

Any single moms working 2-3 jobs? How are you doing it…

5 Likes

It’s so hard. I work 6/7 days a week. My full time job is m-f 7 am to 330 pm. Then I pick up a waitress job on weekends. I’ve been doing this for about a year. I try to find time with her. I go all out for special occasions because the only reason I’m working so hard is to provide. I barely have a social life. It’s very lonely and overwhelming but then I think of the reward at the end.

4 Likes

Get on your local community pages and look for posts for weeding, cleaning houses, odd jobs, ect… that’s how it started for me. I just scheduled around my full time job.

2 Likes

I work on the night shift as a CNA. I only sleep about 3ish hours a day and I work every night of the week between multiple jobs.

My grandmother lives with me and is in the house with the kids while they sleep. My kids are teens and are asleep before I leave and still sleeping when I get home in the am to wake them up.

All 3 of mine have special needs, but sleep through the night, so they don’t really need a lot of supervision, just someone in the house with them so they aren’t alone.

1 Like

I work two jobs one full time Monday-Friday and a part time bar/serving job 2 nights and a double Saturday. It’s exhausting. I don’t get weekends with my kids because they are with dad. I spend Sunday morning cleaning, and grocery shopping then the afternoon/evening with the kids. Not much me time.

I gave up trying to find a second job. I can’t find anything that fits with my current full-time schedule. It is frustrating.

I work mon- fri 830-5 from home & door dash on the side.

1 Like

It’s rough as shit. I have a sitter for my first job and my mom for my second!

I work from midnight to 4 am at my first job then get off there and go to my full time job from 4am until 2pm and raise my granddaughter as well who is 7 and I’m school

1 Like

I get about 3-4 hours of sleep a day. Single mom with two full time jobs.

4 Likes

I have a part-time gig that is making me an extra $1000-2000 a month just sending referrals to a financial broker. It’s remote work, and only requires 3-5hrs a week!
Started part time and quickly figured this needed to be my full time job.
I’d love to chat with you about it. Lmk if you’re interested. 🫶🏼

I wish I could. I’m an overnight supervisor at Walmart and work 50ish hrs a weeks now. I rarely get sleep except at night on my off days. I spend 4+ evenings a week before work running myself ragged for sports and such and the weekends are usually games, cleaning, the occasional time with the kids, etc. I can’t afford a babysitter to get a job on the weekends even if I wanted and then my kids would have no one to take them to their extra curriculars. And I’m not even a single mom, my husband does what he can around his work schedule also. We will have 5 kiddos come June

(before I got pregnant in February, I’m very high risk so currently on light duty/bed rest)

I was going through a divorce. So I was working 4/5 different part time jobs. With 3 kids. It gets easier when they’re in school. But my youngest head start closed down in October of last year, so I relied on my family/friends for help. 2 of my jobs they would let me take her if an emergency
(I know not everyone has a support system/jobs that work with you, I know I was lucky)

Honestly it’s so hard but totally worth it.

I work my full time job during the week then I bartend on the weekends. I don’t do it every weekend so I can have time with my kids.

If you have your own laptop look into 1099 work from home Jobs. Google will tell you everything you need to know or join some work from home fb groups