How do your kids act on their ADHD meds?

Hi mamas. I’m curious about ADHD meds. Have your kids had any crazy side effects to medication? Such as fits of rage, aggression, suicidal thoughts, etc? If you’ve taken your kids off of meds, how are you managing their ADHD? Thanks!

Please whatever you do don’t give your child adhd meds, I know sometimes they might drive you crazy, but most of the time they make you happy give you a purpose and in your worst days make you want to live and push even harder. Those meds kill a kids spirit, the kid you once had will slowly die and you will create something else. Think of it like This with those meds all good things aren’t meant to last. The beat thing is to get he/she into more activities they like, talk to your child, be your child’s therapist, and always let them know that their opinion matters cause it is their life in the end

Please whatever you do don’t give your child adhd meds, I know sometimes they might drive you crazy, but most of the time they make you happy give you a purpose and in your worst days make you want to live and push even harder. Those meds kill a kids spirit, the kid you once had will slowly die and you will create something else. Think of it like This with those meds all good things aren’t meant to last. The beat thing is to get he/she into more activities they like, talk to your child, be your child’s therapist, and always let them know that their opinion matters cause it is their life in the end