How is it going from a stay at home mom to a working mom?

You’ll do great! Focus on what you want and need. Now is your time. What do you want in the role and your employer, and what do you need from family (esp hubs) or paid help to make that happen? :clap:

As long as you are not a married mom you’ll do great…just my jaded opinion

How to exciting. Sounds like it’s something you want. To do Crock pot dinners. Clothes laid out for everyone at night. Lunches made at night and sit down to talk about the change. Write out a basic agenda. And assign chores for every one. Except ask husband and hat h will do.

It takes adjustment but you can do this. Something every day. Don’t wait for weekend Family time

Your life experience raising children, managing household, budgeting, 24 hr nurse when family is ill,child psychology you have the experience as well as a degree. You are an excellent example to your kids. Use this opportunity to deligate chores to kids and maybe even one or 2 to hubby. Make it a family affair and it will be great!!

I will be following. Im going back to school full.time. im little anxious too

I had a friend that went to work for a call center an they made 18.50 Maybe do what you know. It was the same for me raising two boys alone , an I started a cleaning company. I never advertised still haven’t named my business, but I have every day filled for the rest of the year. What are you good at. An what do you like. You can do what ever you want. So many jobs right now.

You were in the toughest job you’ll ever do for all those years & completed your schooling also! Going into another job will be easy.You are very talented.

1 Like

You never sleep…you never get to do anything and your house is always a mess lol. But worth every minute

School system is a plus. Sometimes part time is a nice option.

If you hate it after you try it quit