How is your relationship with your mother-in-law?

How many of you Moms have a great relationship with your Mother in law?

36 Likes

We haven’t had any contact with my MIL for probably 7 years. She’s mentally unstable and toxic.

6 Likes

I adore mine, i consider myself very fortunate!:sparkling_heart:

I love my MIL! 🙋💗 Etter

My mother in law can go to hell!

8 Likes

Me 🙋 we’re closer than me n my birth mother

I absolutely adore my mother-in-law! She’s a huge part of the reason my husband is the incredible man that he is. She’s also a wonderful grandma. My husband and I have been married for 21 years and my mom-in-law has always treated me like her own.

My husband doesn’t even have a good relationship with his mother. But, he and my mother have an amazing relationship.

1 Like

I’m super excited that I like my soon to be MIL so much. She raised a great man.

I did. My mom in law passed on about 13 months ago. But while she was alive she was more of a mom to me than my bio mom

I got really lucky. I absolutely love my mother in law!!

I have a great relationship with my in laws and my mom and husband get along really well too. My dad really liked him too when he was alive. When my husband asked for his blessing my dad got super excited and told him “oh hell yeah!” and then they shook hands and shared some beers.

I feel very fortunate. :slight_smile:

We get along pretty great.

Nope…I did at first till I found out she was 2 faced.

6 Likes

Mine is a drunk psychopath unfortunately :woman_facepalming:t2: my kids have NO IDEA who she is and it’s sad but it’s her choice so whatever!

2 Likes

I have a great relationship with both.

I love my in laws- they have always been there for my husband and I any time we’ve needed them.

I had a great relationship with my mother in law. She is now deceased, but she was very loving and we were more like mother & daughter than in laws. I miss her greatly. :cry::revolving_hearts:

I DID l, saddly she passed a few years ago, we really miss her !

1 Like

My mother in law rocks

1 Like

We used to have a good relationship but not anymore we don’t even talk nor does my husband talk to her either

2 Likes

I have a better relationship with her than I do my husband :joy:

She is so nice… but there are things.

1 Like

Unfortunately I’ll never get the chance to meet her in person but if she were still living, I think we’d get along very well. :blush::pensive:

My mother in law is my best friend and I call her momma. When I introduce her I tell ppl this is my momma not my mother in law.

My husband and I don’t talk to my mother in law because she went crazy after I had my son!

Gt 2 mother in_laws,never met one but the other one I stay with,oohh the relationship is hard to describe,but we r gd

:raising_hand_woman:t3: Mom2 in my phone

Me!!! My mil taught me so much then my actually mother. My husband tells me sometimes i start to act like his mother lol

1 Like

Me! I got super lucky and love both of my MIL’s! My husband’s mom and step mom are both wonderful, and have always treated me like I am a part of their family! Sometimes my hubby gets upset because his mom will pick my side over his, or spoil me rotten on ky birthday and Christmas.

Good for those that love and have a great relationship with their MILs!!! I’ve had to cut mine out of my life completely due to the things she has said and done to me and the kids over the years.

2 Likes

I absolutely love my mother in law. Have since I was 16. She’s a great woman. I’m so lucky to have her​:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Never got to meet eather one both dead before we married

My MIL is an angel. We live next door. Literally the kindest, most empathetic person I’ve ever met.

God blessed me with a great mil counting my blessings one by one thank you Jehovah

:raising_hand_woman: she’s one of my best friends!

I have 2 mother in law’s my husband’s birth mother & his adoptive mother he was adopted as a child. I met his adoptive mother she seemed ok to me but she talked trash about our son before he was born so we stopped speaking to her. My husband’s birth mother though she is awesome we get along great ! She considers me her actual daughter and I work with her also so any problems occur my mother in law is there backing me up lol.