How long did it take you to get a period after nexplanon was removed?

Okay, guys, how soon did you get a period after having the nexplanon removed? I got mine out June 16th and still don’t have one, yes we’ve had unprotected sex since then, but those tests are negative, which I figured as much since I haven’t gotten a period yet…

1 Like

Could be too soon to get a positive test also about a month.

Every time I’ve had it removed I always had my period about 2 weeks after and had a regular cycle without it

1 Like

Well that is silly to think since you havent had a period you couldnt be pregnant. Women ovulate without periods.
Every woman is different so I dont think there is a cut or dry answer of when it will come back.
I’d try to retest in a few days just to be sure.

1 Like

For me, after mine was removed, I started back up two months later.

Took me 4 months I’d it in 3years and also was on pill previous to this as far as I remember took 2 months before I had a period

It depends on the person I got mine immediately after but some it takes a few weeks

It may take up to 3 months to start getting a normal period again. Anything longer than that, I would recommend you to go see your OBGYN.

Had it taken out dec and was pregnant by the end of jan no period

I waited for a period for a few months, never came. But I did end up pregnant.

Following. My Nexplanon expired last November and I still haven’t got a period.

I literally got pregnant the month after I had it taken out. I never even had a period. :joy:

It took about 3 months for me.

1 month. Then the next i was pregnant.

My heart was filled with pain for the past 7 months when my husband ended our marriage and went to his EX lover because i was unable to give him a son. I was so devastated and almost committed suicide. I asked everyone i knew for help but all my were useless not until a friend refereed me to prophet Sebi, I got in touch with him and i poured out everything i had in mind to him and he promised to make me smile and make me live a better life by getting my husband back. just few days later. my husband came back pleading on his knees for I to forgive him and he promise to been a better man for me and today we are back together happy. If anyone out there needs help of any-kind, get in touch with the prophet Sebi now he will help you out. E-mail: (drsebispellcas@gmail. com) Call/text: and whatsapp (+2349055567018)

I had a baby, put in implanon, took it out after 3 years, no period, got pregnant 5 months layer still without any period. Put in another implant, it will soon be 3 years. So yeah. No periods since 2013!

I just got mine removed on July 16 … I should be on my period but still no signs of it

i took mine out oct 2019, didnt have no period for 3 months, had to see a doctor for progesterone pills, and now still waiting for a period.

Between 3 to 6 months after I had my last one removed.

I got pregnant a year after it was removed