How long did it take you to get pregnant after a miscarriage?

I tried for 27 months, suffered a miscarriage and a month later I was pregnant with my now 7 year old daughter.

My doctor told me to wait 3 cycles.

My doctor recommended I wait 6 months, but I was pregnant 3 months later.

It only took 2 months for me.

I had a miscarriage then a dncā€¦ only took 3 months and we tried again. And all was good with that pregnancy :blush: good luck to you!

i lost my first baby in jan of 2019 at 12 weeks (baby quit growing at 6w6d). march of 2019 i conceived my now 1 year old son :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I lost my baby 6-15-10, I had my Dez Lee 6-16-11
Gave myself time to heal (physically and emotionally) then tried again.

1 Like

I conceived 2 weeks after my miscarriage.

I miscarriged almost 2 years ago and im still trying to get pregnant. :cry: im sure it all depends on your body.

I lost my first baby :broken_heart: on the 12/9/18 became pregnant 5 months later best of luck :heart::heart:

If youā€™re looking for health wise answer. I often hear people saying to wait at least for 3 months before trying. But on the emotional side. Thatā€™s for each woman. Some want to try again right away. Some donā€™t want to for a while. Thereā€™s no right answer to that one. Only right answer one is yours only.

1 Like

6 months then lost the second pregnancy. I then fell pregnant 8 months after. But havenā€™t fallen pregnant since my last pregnancy (3 years later and no contraceptives)

My doctor advised I didnt try again until my hcg levels went back to zero. I miscarried in March. Levels went back to normal by May. I went off my birth control in July and conceived my first cycle. Currently 20 weeks :two_hearts:

My dr said 4 wks after mine but I still waited a yr and a half and now have a 6 wk old lil girl!

7 years
2012- I conceived my first month of trying, and miscarried in September.
2014- Started trying to conceive again, and didnā€™t get pregnant until November 2019.

From miscarriage to very next month i found out i was pregnant again :purple_heart:

Drs advise that if you do really want to get pregnant after a miscarriage thT you have a full menstrual cycle after the fact of getting checked a assuring all is clearā€¦ so sorry for your loss, may you be blessed with a rainbow baby

You are more likely to have a successful pregnancy sooner rather than later after a miscarriageā€¦however, sex isnā€™t recommended for 2 weeks after a miscarriage to prevent infection. Also listen to your body, it knows when itā€™s ready.

Firstly Iā€™m sorry your going through this, I lost my baby Dec 2019 had a dnc in the January as I couldnā€™t pass myself, Iā€™m now 36 weeks with our rainbow :rainbow: baby so 2 months after miscarriage op it happened for us, good luck to you in everything you do xx

I lost my first baby quite late, and starting trying again very soon after. Nothing seemed to happen, and we had more or less given up on trying but I fell pregnant again 8 months after my loss x

I miscarried 10/25/2017 and by 1/12/2018 I was pregnant again. Sheā€™s a happy and healthy 2 year old now.

8 months. Found out I was pregnant with my son on the day my miscarried baby was due.

1 Like

Iā€™m so sorry for your loss :weary:. I had an ectopic pregnancy early Feb and Dr said give your body at least 4 months or 4 cycles to heal, especially after having a DNC you are very fertile. By end of May I was pregnant :see_no_evil:. Now almost 26 weeks

I was pregnant 6 weeks after my miscarriage

Maybe 2 months? I ended up getting pregnant with frat twins. :two_hearts:

I heard about 3 months after, but remember to let your body heal, good luck

In 2016 I miscarried in January and March. I was pregnant again by June and carried her full term. She was born in February 2017. Those were miscarriages 3 and 4.

I havenā€™t experienced this fortunately. I just wanted to say Iā€™m so sorry for your loss!! Xxx