How long did it take you to get pregnant after a tubal reversal?

How long did it take to get pregnant after a tubal reversal? Well, only one tube could be fixed so I can still get pregnant. Has anyone been through this?

1 Like

My tubal reversal will be two years in December. We got pregnant 7 months later but unfortunately lost it. Both tubes are open and flowing. Monday we start clomid. Good luck to you

1 Like

I could only save one as well but 2years after one ectopic and a miscarriage so be very careful especially with ectopics your at a higher risk.

1 Like

I got mine undone after having them tied for 8 or 9 years… it only took 3 months and we were pregnant

1 Like

Got pregnant right away but was a tubal pregnancy

1 Like

How much does that cost?

It depends on how you had the tubal done. If they were burned your chances are much lower. I had mine done & got pregnant a few months later but it didn’t attach to my uterus & I never got pregnant again. I had mine burned and then reversed about 16 years later. It’s now been about 5 years & nothing. It cost around $7000.

1 Like

Hi everybody. I recently saw a testimony about Papa Marere in a blog I visit for relationship and dating counseling problems because i had been having serious issues with my boyfriend and we had been dating for 2 years, he just suddenly changed, he wasn’t returning my calls,he started cheating,he was hurting me in many ways i never thought possible and I just thought I should try it maybe out of desperation of some sort and I contacted Papa Marere. .At first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable, his consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little cause I heard read and heard lots of stories of fake spell casters,scams and i never really believed in magic…I played along with a little hope and and faith and I sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle,everything went to a while new direction,it was and is amazing…I guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day…I hope he could help other people too like he did me…I did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished for my husband,my family and my life back.Thanks Papa Marere ,Call/Whatsapp him on +2348109805184
Email: (marerespells@gmail. com)

I was pregnant 3 weeks after surgery