How long did it take you to get pregnant with PCOS?

It took my husband and I 12 years and losing 150 lbs to finally get pregnant now we have 2 handsome boys…be patient dear if it’s ment to be it will be

We tried for 2 years with lots of fertility drugs. The doctor finally told me he was going to set me up an appointment for an ultrasound on the next monday and if we didn’t have a fetal sac he was sending me for in vitro. That Thursday, my husband’s mother passed away, so I forgot to test in the morning even though it was my morning test day (5 days before my expected period). So the next time I went to the restroom I tested and it was Positive. I was so excited but had to hold my excitement in for my husband’s sake. I walked out of the bathroom and just went to him and told him as calmly as I could “my test was positive.” He looked at me as calmly as possible and said “oh, I knew it would be.” And that was that. No big excitement or anything. We were still in shock of losing his mother. But 2 years of fertility pills had paid off. He went to the funeral his self and I went to the doctor to confirm, and then met him at the funeral once I was done. It was a hard day. All our relatives there and we couldn’t tell anyone.

5 years of active trying.
Though I have not used contraception for 17years and have been properly pregnant only once. I think I probably have had 2 or 3 miscarriage at 6weeks

I have PCOS, somehow managed to get pregnant in 3 months. Doctors said my hubby must have strong swimmers! :joy: