How long did you bleed post-partum?

1st baby was 1 month straight 2nd baby 3 weeks

4 weeks after all 5 of them. 3 vaginal and 2 c section

What the heck does this have to do with a holiday,your getting ridiculous !!

Bye bye my favorite holiday

2 Likes

Please delete that horrible fan message, ugg, yuk

Super supportive guys…

My grandmother had 9 babies at home on the farm. When this happened after my fourth baby I found her suggestion worked: soak a large russet potato in salt water for a few hours then peel it and eat the skins raw. Once a day and by the third day my bleeding stopped. Something about the starch in the peelings helps your blood thicken and make clots. Good luck!

Honestly I dont remember but i do remember that after I stopped and went back to normal I was still wearing the diaper looking pads even at night because i was bleeding so heavy a normal pad wouldnt cut it.

I went to the doctor after bleeding for 8 weeks they did an ultra sound and there was a mass which turned out to be a classified blood clot theu had to remove to get the bleeding to stop

Kid 3 I never stopped and eventually had to have a hysterectomy after a YEAR of bleeding

I bled for a long time like that too.

I know it’s different with everyone but I bled for what seemed like forever. I didn’t stop until I went back on the pill.

My first i bled for 3 months straight, my dr actually had to put me on pills to make me stop. My second i stopped after a 2 weeks.

Depends. My first 2 i went for 6 weeks my 3rd only 2 weeks

Which holiday does this fall under?

9 Likes

Everybody is different. I have 3 kids and pregnant with my fourth and all was different

Kid 1 6 weeks, kid 2 2.5 weeks , kid 3 only 1 week.

Keep massaging your belly

What the hell? TMI.

Who the hell posts this shit ? Call a doctor

Don’t you have a DOCTOR???

3 Likes

Gee, thanks for sharing😜. Call your on/gym !!!