How long do kids need a stroller?

How long do kids need a stroller?? I have 2 kids, 20 months and 3 years old. I just bought a double umbrella stroller and realized it only holds up to 35lbs per side… my 3 year old is 32lbs. Should I keep it or get a higher weight one so I can use it when she’s like 4 years old or will she not even need it then? (Also having trouble getting the stroller back in the box after I put the wheels on cause I don’t think they come off once on

1 Like

A sit and stand stroller at those ages would be perfect! Similar to the one pictured. I think they have a better weight limit. All the moms of two kids close in age that I know swear by it. Something to consider. My daughter rode in strollers till 4 and even on long days had a wagon.

Also, a wagon would be a second option if you have the space. I have a Babytrend Expedition Stroller Wagon and it’s awesome!! Great for two kids, allows your older one to walk or take a ride and the weight limit I believe was 120lbs give or take. My 9yr old can use mine without breaking it.

1 Like

Personally my 4 year old walks more then my 6 yr old. I taught him to walk more while he was 3 so I could get rid of strollers all together. It was a success. Just takes a lot, and I mean A LOT of patience :heart:

1 Like

we have a wagon. one you can push or pull grey radio flyer had a canopy. I have a 5 and 4 yr old

1 Like

Go to a buggy board if your eldest doesn’t mind walking x