How long to wait to have a second child?

Fan question. Hi FTM here. I was wondering how long you mommas waited until deciding to have a second child?

4 Likes

5 years and counting here :joy: but I was only 18 when I had her.

1 Like

I waited 4.5 between my first 2. My firstborn was a handful :joy:

My son is 2 years 1 month and weā€™re 11 weeks pregnant

I was six months postpartum when I found out I was pregnant again. Due in three weeks and there will be 15 months between my girls.

I believe when I saw my first born in my arms my response was ā€œI want anotherā€ waited till his first birthday and tried

1 Like

3 years , then 11 years :woman_facepalming:

Lmao I like to say my 2nd chose us because of our lack of thinking :joy: she was born 2wks after my first turned one. I was ebf and had no periods and it happened. Never did that again. Now my others are about 2yrs in between

Iā€™m 26 weeks pregnant with my 2nd now my 1st is 15. I was 17 when I had her. Had to wait on Gods timing not mine for this sweet miracle.

1 Like

We started trying right after our first, got pregnant when he was 2 months old so now his brother is due a week after my first sons 1st birthday! :joy:

We decided on number 2 when our son was 3. The age difference is 12 yearsā€¦

My daughters almost 4 I am still waiting to convince my s/o to have a baby lmao I told him once sheā€™s 5 the baby making factory will be permanently closed :joy::joy: Iā€™ll get my tubs tied :joy::joy::joy::joy:

My girls 11 months apart :joy: my boys 12 months apart my 5th from my oldest 17 years from my last son 12 years :joy::upside_down_face::roll_eyes:

1 Like

My kids are each 3 years apart all boys

1 Like

23, 22, 20, 19 and 6 . I miss subtracted :joy:

1 Like

I just let it happen. I had my 2nd child 2 yrs and 5 months apart

Mine are 2 years apart.

Well, my oldest will be 1 in 8 days and Iā€™m 30 weeks pregnant.

1 Like

Iā€™ll have a 2 year old next month and currently 12 weeks pregnant!

My daughters are 2 years old and 9 months

My little girl is 3 ( will be 4 in December ) and our baby boy is 1 month old. She LOVES him and is such a good helper

My boys are almost 4 years apart. October 2012 and June 2016. Thinking of going for #3 soon. Good luck!

1 Like

My son(from past relationship) and first daughter at 4 years apartā€¦then my first daughter and 2nd daughter (same dad) are 11 months and 2 days apartā€¦totally not planned but itā€™s a blessing

1 Like

My son will be 3 end of September and Iā€™m due another boy in 11 days :heart::blue_heart:

I wasnt planning on having a second but got pregnant with surprise baby when my eldest was 2.5. I was wanting to wait til she was 5, but honestly this age gap is perfect imo

When the pregnancy test told me i wasā€¦

5 years lol. Son just turned 5 and im due in 3 weeks. Lol

My boys are 20 months to the day apartā€¦

6mons. Our kids are 1yr 3mons apart!!

6 years but not by choice

My daughter is 5 and my son is almost a year old. We said once she was potty trained we would try for another

I have a 5 and 3 yr old

8 years between number 1 and 2
10 months between number 2 and 3
The smaller age gap was actually easier!

2 years
Still havenā€™t decided.

Not long. They start walking we start trying. Lol.