How much do you spend on cleaning stuff?

How much do you guys spend on cleaning stuff , hygiene ect & how often

I clean one room daily so that I dont have to spend the entire day on the weekend cleaning the house, although I also wipe down the bathroom a few time a week. I do laundry weekly, change linen weekly, towels every few days, and we shower at least once daily in my house. Sometimes more in the summer. Oh and we brush teeth twice daily

Are we talking about cleaning, cleaning or the pricing of cleaning & hygiene products? Post is a bit confusing
Cleaning, I clean daily for about 30 minutes. Bathroom and kitchen cleaned daily. Tidy up daily. My kids are responsible for making their beds, their school dishes, dinner dishes, floors, garbage & recycling…laundry is done daily- I wash, dry and my kids are responsible for folding & putting away. I deep clean monthly.

If were talking price wise. I spend $200 a month on cleaning products, toiletries, and hygiene products. We are a family of 6. We live on budget cash envelopes. This includes laundry soap, toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap and anything we may need shower gel etc.