How much should a 4 month old weigh?

How much did your little one weigh at almost 4 months? My son will be 4 months in a week and he’s over 16 pounds and just started wearing size 3 diapers :joy: the boy loves to eat. He drinks 6-8 ounces,with rice cereal due to his reflux, every 3-4 hours and eats one gerber a day.

15 Likes

Mine weighed around 14lbs at 4mos. He was born weighing 6.5lbs.

My daughter was 18 lbs 14 oz at her 4 month immunizations :see_no_evil::heart: she’s a chubby girl loves her food.

My son is 4 months probably 15 pounds now. Just started wearing size 2 diapers. Just starting to wear 3-6. Eats breastmilk 4oz every 2/3 hours. He gets purée every 2/3 days

My son was about 15 lbs and breastfed. Now 10 months still breastfed and 21lbs.

Depends on how much your baby weighed at birth all babies gain and lose differently! My children were all big babies to start with 8lbs 8oz, 8lbs 2oz, and 10lbs 5oz so it doesn’t matter as long as your baby is happy and healthy! :blush:

My son is 19lbs at 4 months. He turned 4 months on the 2nd. Wear size 3 diapers as well. He wears 9-12 months clothes. He eats 8 ounces every 3-4 hours too. I just started introducing cereals and baby food. This is my four baby. All my babies were bigger then average babies but eventually averaged out or stated above. Love me a baby with some chunk :heart_eyes:

Lol my daughter is 16 months and she’s just now hitting 20 pounds boths my kids r petite

4 months just shy of 12 lbs size 1 diapers 0-3 month clothes 3oz soy every 2 hours 1-2 containers of puree a day .

My son was 12lbs 5oz at 4 months he was born at 5lbs 8oz. Just turned 2 and last weight check he was 24lbs 5oz

My (almost) one year old weighs 17lbs. but she’s only in the third percentile for height and weight

My son will be three months kn the 11th and is over 15lbs :woman_shrugging:

My son was the same. Like 20 some thing lbs at 6 months old.
He was 9.1 at birth and pretty sure all his fat was in his face …:joy:

4 Likes

My oldest was like 14-15 pounds at 4 months but my youngest was 22 pounds at 4 months

My daughter is 5 months and weighs 14lbs in size 2 diapers.

Wow! My girl is 14 months old and 18 lbs, size 3 diapers and size 12m clothes. She was 6lbs 1oz at birth. She eats and snacks all the time but never sits still.

My 3.5 month girl is just at 14 lbs and 24 inches. she was born 6 lb 2 oz and 20 inches so shes grown a significant amount since birth. Shes just gone into size 2 diapers and is growing into 3-6 months clothing. Ebf, no baby food until 6 mo for her.

My girl is about 13 months old and she’s around 20 lbs and size 3 or 4 in diapers …

My girl was about 8-9 pound then shes 19months and 18poumd now :slight_smile:

Baby food shouldn’t be introduced until 6 months. Maybe that’s why he’s got reflux. Babies’ tummies can’t digest anything but breast milk/formula until at least 6 months.

1 Like

At 4 months my daughter was 10 lbs. she’s 1 now and weighs 18 lbs.

My son was 12lbs at 4 months old! He looked a lot chubbier than what he really was…

I have no idea how much she weighs but this is my youngest daughter she just turned 3 months on the first she’s our chunk we love her at her 2 month check up she was 12 pounds she was 5lbs 14 oz at birth she eats alot

1 Like

My daughter is 16 months and 19 lbs size 5 diapers 2 t in clothes shes 30 inches taller and my son is 3 is 26 lbs and 35 inches so I feel like shes a gaint they were both preme s

My son is 9 months 15lbs and size 3 diapers

My Son Will Be 5 Months On The 15th And At 4 Months He Weighted 15 Lbs 8.5oz

First child was around 9 lbs 6 oz I think at 4 months. Second child was 15 lbs and 2 oz I think. My oldest is 26 lbs and youngest is 24 lbs.

My son is two, he is 29.8lbs and 3 1/2 feet tall. Born at 6lbs 10ozs. My daughter will be 4 months old tomorrow. She was born at 6lbs 5ozs. At her two month appt she was 9lbs 12ozs. I’m gonna guess she is around 11 1/2-12 lbs. now.

I dont remember how much my daughter weighed at 4 months. But ik she didnt leave size 2 till like 10 months

I have an almost 6 month old and she’s almost in size 4 diapers and weighs 20lbs! She’s a solid little ham :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

At 4 months my son was 20lbs. (Now at 5mo not sure exact weight but definitely put on a little more in the last month) wearing size 3 diapers, 9-12mo clothes. Eats 6oz every 3-4hours. Doc has no concern at this point. Hes a happy healthy baby meeting all his milestones!

1 Like

Your doing a good job sounds like hes a healthy baby with a healthy appetite

I have twin boys 9 months 20lbs or more since I last weighed them & in size 4 diapers. Eats 6-8 oz every 4-6 hours and 3 jarred foods

My sons 2 years an 2 months an weighs like 23-25 pounds. An hes a shortie lol. My sisters 1.5 year old is taller and weighs more.:joy: He’s the pickiest eater ever.

My oldest boy was 20lbs in size 4 diapers at 4 months. My youngest son right now is 4 in October and he is 50lbs. Lol. And my youngest girl is 3 in October, she is 40lbs. But the youngest 2 were 11lbs at birth.

My son is going to be 20 months in a few days and he weighs 23 pounds now

My son will be 3months aug 23 and eats aboit 6-7ounces… At his 2 month appt he was 9.90lbs 10oz shy of 10lbs… We just started him on cereal with his first bottle in the morning and then apple juice/water through out the day with his regular formula switching between.we just put him in size 2 diapers… Still a bit big but the size 1 are too small …i have a feeling he’ll be maube around 12lbs or over by his 4 month appt and shots lol

My 4 month is 20lbs 2ozs. Wears size 5 diapers. He just started purees and so far likes green beans and peas but not as much as green beans.

My son was 4 months on the 4th and weighs 24 pounds!! He’s strictly breastfed but I am hoping to start cereals soon with him!

My daughter will be 5 months in 2 weeks and she’s 12lbs on the dot at her 4 month needles. She was born at 6lbs 8oz. She just started eating baby food. My nephew who is exactly 2 months apart from her weights 16lbs but he was born at almost 10lbs. Every baby is different

I have a 3 month old and she is 9lbs. She was 5lbs 14o at birth. She is in size 2 diapers. She eats every hour 3 to 4 ounces.

My son was 12lbs 6oz at 4 months of age. He has severe acid reflux so I started rice cereal twice a day and purées throughout. He will be 6 months on the 19th of August and he just started drinking 5oz every 5 hours as he couldn’t handle any more than 4 oz for the longest time. He’s now almost 15lbs

1 Like