How much should a toddler be talking?

How much should a toddler be talking? i feel like my 16 month old isnt saying as much as he should

8 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How much should a toddler be talking?

My son was almost 2 before started talking. I had his hearing checked. Doctor told me boys develop slower than girls. Just keep talking to him. Look at him so he can watch you. It helps them.

1 Like

If youre worried, double or triple up on how much you read to them.

Don’t compare kids. Development is different. My son still won’t say much in public but he understands everything that is said.

4 Likes

Everyone matures at their own pace …

2 Likes

My 15 month old says mama daddy, hi, Hannah, and kitty consistently. She also signs more, food, please, thank you and occasionally she will sign ready. The sign language she just in like the last week finally started really using. My almost 4 year old was saying way more and signing all the and more before her first birthday. Every kid is different so don’t let what others are doing stress you out. Also boys learn to communicate at a slower pace typically.

1 Like

Having someone like you was not just a great motivation but also put in the best to get the work so honestly deserve nothing but appreciate thanks for the work.

It’s around 20-50 words around 18 months on average. If you’re concerned, talk to the pediatrician.

My boys didn’t talk till they were two. Girls talk earlier.

1 Like

Start talking alot more to him. Maybe reading books to him.

My oldest was about two. My girl was talking at a year old. I have a 17 month old now and he is saying a few words but given what I’ve experienced, I have no concerns. As long as he is attempting, no worries. Boys def learn slower than girls. Reading definitely helps expand on language as well as talking and telling them everything we do!

2 Likes

Don’t stress. I have 4 kids and all were different. My last one still wasn’t saying much by 2.5… but at 3.5 she doesn’t stop talking lol.

4 Likes

My youngest daughter didn’t start really talking till about 2 1/2 -3 years old she was talking I’m preschool a classmate and teacher was helping her… but before preschool she would point I told her color of objects if couldn’t say word tell me color of object instead of just pointing if a cereal box was red and she wanted cereal said tellme red box if didn’t know name or orange box

1 Like

If you feel that your child should be talking more, then you can talk to the childs pediatrician. They can recommend a speach therapist and get evaluated. Good luck mama

1 Like

All 3 of my kids talked super early boys and a girl a friend of mine had a couple boys and girls who didn’t talk much until they were older. All very smart kiddos who will talk your head off now. If you are concerned talk to the doctor but chances are you little one will talk on their own time :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

All kids do things at their own pace. It’s ok to be a bit late on milestones as long as you seek guidance from a dr. One of my son’s didn’t talk a lot either then one day he just started using full sentences.

Every child is different but if your concerned please talk to his doctor and maybe get him into speech therapy. It really helps alot

Don’t judge the sun by the moon they each shine in their time.

1 Like

I just took my son in for his 15 month appointment and the nurse asked if he was saying 1-3 words. I guess if he’s saying at least one word, he’s good :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hahaha my son was a late talker but he didn’t have to say much bc older sis used up ALLLLLL the words :rofl: He’s almost 3 now and chats up a storm lol

2 Likes

There is absolutely nothing in this world that will provide more comfort and happiness than a testimony of the truth.
Thank you so much Mr. Joshua Bunker for all you have done for me through your BSV citadel hedge fund Trading platform, despite this ongoing inflation , I still made awesome profits under his mentorship. Please don’t hesitate to contact him on how to earn from bitcoin and altcoins successfully
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

I raised 6. my 2nd son did not talk until his sister 12 months younger talked people are way to focused on these things and dont let let their kids grow naturally By the way my 6 wers born in 9 yrs 3 yrs between the 1st 2 . also we lived on a farm to busy to fret the SMALL unimportant stuff Kids DO NOT FIT INTO PATERNS AS PARENTS NOWDAYS WANT OR THE books Tell them

Good work deserves recommendation, knowing where to invest, what to invest in, who to trust and how to make profit can be very difficult as a beginner, but when you work with the right people, the road to financial freedom becomes a lot easier. I proudly recommend whosever is looking forward to join crypto should trade with Mr. Joshua Bunker and his profitable platform to yield the best result. You can contact him with the link tag below

My daughter is almost 3, and she’s just starting to say words. We had her in speech therapy. Some kids are just later talkers than others

2 Likes

In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it. Never stop believing in yourself.
When others doubt, don’t you. I never knew I could make such a huge amount of money with my little investment in Bitcoin, I’m so proud of Sir Joshua Bunker trading strategies and techniques. I’ll continue to invest under his mentorship and platform because God has used him to bless my home and my lovely family.

Crypto Trading has changed my life. I always wondering why everyone trade with Mr. Joshua Bunker platform always giving out good testimonies but now I believe… Crypto trading is a profitable business only when you are trading with the right strategy platform. Your profit is always 100% secure I couldn’t believed my eyes when i saw my profit! I have no idea how to return the favour of the good work of Mr. Joshua Bunker . However, this is like a gift sent from God. Thank you so much Sir, I’m so grateful
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
I’m thankful to Mr. Joshua for bringing smile and happiness to my life and the life of my best friend through his crypto Investment platform , am so glad and so lucky to have him mentor my Bitcoin​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Don’t be among the multitude that gave up so easily because of rumor and bad experience. know ur worth and strive for the best. invest with Mr. Joshua Bunker and get your profit without hindrance or unnecessary fees, i just wanna let you know there is still competent mining expert. Bitcoin has been making people Rich and God bless Sir. Joshua for this amazing opportunity​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I wonder why people turns their eyes off Bitcoins and crypto currency trading knowing fully well they’re the faith and future of the world. Bitcoin and crypto currency trading are one of the most profitable online business I have ever gotten myself into, I am happy i made the right decision to invest with, Mr. Joshua Bunker who help me Boost my financial status… My appreciation and gratitude to Sir. Bunker for making me who I’m today, I can say I’m leaving my dream life… I’m happy I invested under the right platform… May God continue to bless you Joshua.0 I’m so grateful​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I feel so privileged to work with an expert like you sir. I also want to say a big thank you to your company for it’s transparency which is rare to find in organizations today. I must admit that I had doubts at first but after I got paid, I felt it necessary to share with the public and also let them know that you truly can be trusted. Redirecting...

Every day I am tremendously humbled and honored to have the unique opportunity to work under such an amazing person like you. Mr. Joshua Bunker!! Thanks for guiding me on crypto trading, you are the best to recommend when it comes to crypto trading Redirecting...

If your worries you can talk to your ped. My son had speech delay and was later diagnosed with autism

1 Like

Every kid is different please do not compare your kid with any one else’s, just try to encourage him to repeat words , try to make him to use simple words for what he want instead of giving it to him , but some flash cards to use as a game so he can have more vocabulary, try not to use baby taking.
And you should always consult his doctor ask as for a evaluation