How much time do you spend with your spouse?

How much time per day do you and your spouse spend together usually? (Eating, watching tv together, chatting, etc.) sleeping doesn’t count

Together being parents and getting things done…like 5hrs/day. He gets home from work around 12:30pm, and goes to bed at 8pm. But we both have individual things we do. Divide and conquer. We eat, chat, watch TV, etc, WITH the kids there. So it feels like us being parents, not quality “us” time.

Quality alone time together, like 1.5hrs/day. IF that. :joy: 1hr for when we workout together, and then another 30 minutes for uhm…other workouts…:sweat_smile:…if given the chance. :melting_face:

We both make time for date nights maybe once a month? Could do better I guess. But honestly for having 3 kids in the house, I can’t complain. :upside_down_face:

24/7… We work together…same exact shift…I’m his aide on the school bus and in the middle of our bus shift we drive special needs students home in a district van… It works for us. Our kids ride our bus so we are together as a family…He is my best friend. Been married 17 years.

1 Like

Before our second kid? We spent almost 2-3 hours a day and usually 4/6 hours on the weekend
After second baby? Almost none

Husband gets home from work anywhere between 4pm-8pm depends on the mail volume (mailman’s wife here)
I go to work at 10 pm.

In between is dinner & our sons sports that my husband helps coach.

My husband gets home just after 5 PM. We eat dinner, spend time as a family and kids have to be in their rooms by 9 PM. That leaves us a few hours alone. We also have a date night each weekend, and let everyone spend the night with my mother in law every couple of weeks to give us a Sunday alone

A lot, he’s my main squeeze, my ride or die. Workday, 2 to 3 hours a day. Weekends, depends on errands work but 12+ hours

2 to 3 hours on weekdays and all day on weekends if he doesn’t work

We work at the same place. So we ride together and see him before work, at lunch and the ride home and see him till I go to bed!

Mon-fri from 5:30 to 9-9:30 and on weekends depends if I get off early but around the same.

I get up with him at 330am and he leaves at 430am. Then home about 2pm. M-f. The rest of the time we’re almost always together unless someone has a drs appt or something.

My husband and I both work from home, we do have separate work spaces, but we are together pretty much 95% of everyday, and I wouldn’t change it.

The days he and I work maybe 2/3 hours but when he and I are both off, all day. But we have been married for 17 years and together 20 and didn’t have our first till after we was together for 9 years, now we got 4 kiddos and are always pretty busy

On days he doesn’t work we are together from the moment we wake to the moment we go to bed running around after our 6 children together, watching tv, going on drives, dates etc. on his work days he works 12hr shifts so I may see him in the morning for around 15mins if me and the kids get up but we spend 3-4 hours there is between him coming home and us going to bed together every evening. Iv got the kids in bed watching TV by the time he gets in we then have dinner then we watch tv together till bed time. He’s my ride or die and I’m his