How much to pay a babysitter?

Try to hire 2 sisters, and give them both 50 dollars each

6 Likes

As a sitter who watches up to 10 kids a day, every summer, for a few hours expect to pay 100-150$. I personally would charge 100 but that’s because I’m use to that many kids being so young. Make sure your sitter is very attenative. No young lady without kids. That many kids is way to much to handle for someone who doesn’t have at least one of their own to understand completely the level of attention each child needs to be safe. If they weren’t so young then you could get away cheaper but the 11 year old is really the only help. So 100-150$ is getting off cheap for such young kids.

2 Likes

7 kids is a lot of responsibility! See if maybe family can watch them or send a couple here and a couple there. I wouldn’t watch 7 kids for less than 100 more if it was overnight.

3 Likes

A lot, that is a lot of kids

7 Likes

Bitch, u better stay home with all those damn kids! Tf!

1 Like

Your Getting off cheap at 100

2 Likes

Get 2 babysitters & pay $30-$40 each plus pizza or something lol

2 Likes

I watched my friends kids when she went to her husbands Christmas party she has 5, I also have 5! It got crazy! Lol but i have never ever charged my friends or family for watching their kids!

3 Likes

Depends on what your baby sitter is like I believe, if they are worth the money. I pay $20per hour but my baby sitter is brilliant, has my 2 boys rolling around the ground with laughter, panting, everything. She doesn’t even look at her phone when she is here she is 100% devoted to making my babies happy! I’d pay her more if I could afford it. But for 7 children that’s a lot of work… if it was me I’d pay $40-$50 per hour…

I think you should pay her in Tylenol

5 Likes

How long?? That matters too! But most pay $5 per
Child and hour