How often do you and your husband go on dates?

How often do you and your husband go out on a date night? I never get to go out and need to know if he just doesnt like me anymore LOL…or if this is a normal thing?

2 Likes

We have young children and no one we trust enough that’s close by to actually look after them… so never lol

4 Likes

Totally normal :face_with_hand_over_mouth::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: we have four kids and only occasionally make it out every few months and even thats a struggle

What do you consider a date? Lol my husband and I have never been out without our daughter and she is 2 1/2

We actually got to go out last night and that was the first time in 6 months or so. And honestly, if I hadn’t planned it all and arranged a sitter, it wouldn’t have happened at all.

We have 3 children and no family willing to help so we don’t make it out often at all. If we are lucky it’s once a year.
We send each other out with friends but it is very rare that we get out together. September was the last time.

We make the effort to do Sunday night date nights at home, with snacks and a movie or tv show in bed once the kids have gone down for the night.

We have 5 kids and still make sure to take time for 1 date a week. We have been together 13 years and feel it is a big part of why we’ve made it this long… that alone time is important

Older kids 18,23 tomorrow and 20 in February, all still at home . We go out once a week . When they were teens one or twice a month . Very rare when they were younger .

we have 5 months old and 2 year old and no grandmas near us so never. if we go we go all together :heart:. i miss it!!! when grandma was here we did dates like once every 2,3 weeks it was fun. we did kayaking, food, beach