How often do you take your kids out?

My kids are very active so that is our main “outings” I guess you could say. They rodeo and are active in sports. My husband races so that qualifies as outings for us also. Aside from that we go out to eat a couple times a month and enjoy our place as much as we can. We live on a farm and have ponds to fish in and animals to tend to. We take a big river trip once a year. They are outside pretty much daily if the weather allows though. We are blessed to live where they can go out and I don’t have to worry about anything.

Constantly! Hiking, movies, zoo, aquarium, trips out of town,fairs, splash pads, parks, water parks- some free through the city some cost money…… just have to look around

At least once on the weekends.

Lunch at a restaurant, shopping, movies a drive to a park across town compiled with fast food lunch.

I feel guilty for not being able to take my girl out much at all. We live in very rural country area, so there’s really nowhere to go close by. We take her outside to play everyday, visit grandma once/week, and do Sunday school to give her interaction with children her age. Her biggest enjoyment is going to Walmart :laughing:. Hoping to do more going out to eat/shopping when she’s a bit older. Being in a fairly isolated area with no other little kids close makes her overwhelmed when we go out for too long.

Mine has to earn going out because of his behaviors

Take them to the park my nephews luv going, it’s free and u can take advantage and excessive yourself, maybe it’s what you need to feel better and energetic !

I took mine out to the park every day. Granted, they are adults now so maybe that’s not a thing these days

Go to the park, sit in the grass. Less energy, unless all your kid’s are under 4.

Promises can easily be made but can not be easily fulfilled, This was the first thing that crossed my mind when Dr lago told me that he was going to bring my wife back to me within 15 hours of working day. But i must say how I got the biggest shock of my life when i receive a call from my wife how she started apologizing for leaving me and the kid’s. after so many regret she begged for forgiveness and cried just for me to take her back I did because I still love her. These are among the benefit you get when you contact Dr lago. I advised you reached out for help if you going through similar issues with the info below👇email: ([email protected]) or Whatsapp +2347060550594.
Website, Redirecting...

Straight up some of you moms are just lazy :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

We try to go to the park once a week as long as our schedule allows it! Now that it’s going to be getting colder I’m not sure what we will do. Mine are 13 and 8, they enjoy it. One of my friends and her son joins us. It’s something fun for them and only costs gas to do. Every once in a while we go for ice cream at a local ice cream shop we like.

Most if not every weekend. Enjoy your surroundings where ever you live it’s a beautiful world out there