How often should I pump?

Every when do you pump if you’re exclusively pumping? I had my baby 5 days ago.

3 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How often should I pump? - Mamas Uncut

Pump every 2 hours around the clock as if you are nursing around the clock. You can power pump as well.

2 Likes

If you’re exclusively pumping every 2-3 hours.

Just like feeding, 2-3 hours apart

1 Like

Every 2 to 3 hours for about 15 mins a side or 15 min total if at the same time

1 Like

As said 2-3 hours more milk will come in you will know when you need to!

Join Exclusively Pumping Mamas - Education & Support Group

1 Like

Every 2 - 3 hours as baby would usually be hungry. It’s important to pump in the middle of the night as well. Breast milk is a lot about supply and demand!

Every 2-3 hrs. But still feed baby on demand.
There is a woman on Instagram
Bemybreastfriend

First 3 months every 2-3 hours then once supply is established you can drop pumps as needed.
I’ve exclusively pumped 12 months each for my first 2 babies. Will do another 12 for baby 3.

I used to doubt spell casting until I was really desperate to get back my lover, after he left me and our kids for his colleague at work and threatened me with a divorce. I had no choice than to seek help, and behold I found DR Azuka and gave him a try. Being really skeptical I was surprised to see how spells really work and I am so glad that I mean DR Azuka and I highly recommend him. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve the problem for you. Try the great DR Azuka today, he might be the answer to your problems.! Here’s his contact:: Redirecting...

After leaving my previous job 12 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $14659… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://USA-HugeDollars65.pages.dev

You should reach out to an LC and get a 1-on-1 appointment, they can help better with establishing a good schedule for YOU and provide good info regarding pace feeding and all that good stuff. :slight_smile:

I did every 2 hours, for half an hour. I was producing about 35 - 40 oz a day. More than what baby was eating but it gave me some extra to freeze :smiling_face: