How often should newborns poop?

how many poopie diapers do y’all say a one month old should have a day?

3 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How often should newborns poop?

Omg like a billion. No really, I have a newborn and I swear I change like 10 poopy diapers a day.

My 5 week old baby is breastfed, she poops a lot. Lol

1 Like

It just really depends on your baby and if baby is formula fed or breastfed.

1 Like

Breastfed babies typically have 4+ per day.

Formula fed babies typically have 3+ per week.

Keep in mind every baby is different and it depends on how their digestive system is handling their food source. My son (EBF) went 21 days without pooping before! Took him to the doctor multiple times and he was fine, just soaking up every bit of nutrients from the breast milk.

4 Likes

Depends on the kid I guess

Plenty!!! If yours is not contact your pediatrician!!!

What goes in must come out.atleast 1 per feeding.

Lots! Between 6-10 a day I’d say.

If breastfed/ only on breastmilk, up to 10 days without is normal.

My one month olds usually only had 0-3/day.

I would be concerned after 2 days of no poop. But don’t rush it. It’s more where that came from

My oldest pooped maybe three times a week lol hes 15 now and is more than making up for that :sweat_smile::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

I Get Paid 0ver $ 107 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13690 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The p0ssibility with this is limitles

SEE M0RE HERE…>> https://JobsCareer113.pages.dev

It’s a been great all thanks to Mr Joshua Garcia you have made me gain total effort in obtaining financial freedom I got $30k using Mr Joshua Garcia strategy i pray may God reward you in many ways. you can contact him through the below name
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

That depends on the kid and also breastfed or formula. It can vary from several times a day to once a week. If it’s got mucus in it that may be a sign of a milk allergy but aside from that it’s not usually concerning for them to be pooping a lot.

1-4 is normal range for newborns. After a month it tends to go down to 1-2 times a day but they should definitely be going atleast 1 time a day and if not then I’d be talking to the pediatrician about constipation. I had to give a few of mine pear juice to help them move their bowels.

I’am making over $155 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 17950 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://SuperIncome12.pages.dev/

My pediatrician told me one poop for every day old he is up to five days, then he should regulate and have as many as his body deems fit. No more than 10 consecutive diarrhea diapers, and no more than 3 days of constipation before being seen

Everyone is different. Depends on their constitution. They’ll poop when they need to poop. I wouldn’t over worry as long as it has some substance to it