How old were your kids when they started sleeping on the top bunk?

How old were your kiddos when you started to let them sleep on the top bunk?

2 Likes

I got our 3 year olds bunk beds for their birthday. IKEA kura ones. All was fine.

My 4 year old gets up and down from hers just fine it has a big guard rail all the way around it

When they were able to climb up and down things with no help. So 5 and up. My son was about 5 or 6

Four, but there’s a rail guard to keep her in. Never had an issue since getting it.

Mine are two and we have not installed the stairs so they can go on the top. Everything I have read says wait until they are 6 to use top bunk.

Cps took my kids away from me making false acusations about their health and needs and I was looking for a way to fight against them. Tried many lawyers, spent a lot of money but nothing was acomplished. My lawyer recommended me to a private investigator who work with the FBI @ hackma_andrew85 They deal with all legal paper works, child custody / abuse /divorce support and property management. I hesitated a lot at first because of the money I had spent on lawyers and attorneys but I decided to give them a go. After working with them, I got all the information I needed and presented them to court and I won my kids back. You can contact reach out to him on INSTAGRAM
@ hackman_andrew85