How should I feel about this?

My boyfriend & i have been together for 4 years. we have no kids together, but he came with one & i came with 3.

every year since we have been together, we have been invited to family christmas at his grandparents house. his grandparents are absolutely amazing people! my kids & i have always been treated like family & felt the love & support from them. hell, his grandma gave him her first engagement ring from his grandfather (she gets an upgrade every 5 years) for him to propose to me - like i said, they have always loved me & my babies.
my boyfriend & i hit a rough patch before thanksgiving - i packed all of my & my kids stuff & we moved out for a month while my boyfriend & i worked on our relationship & communication. after a month, lots of talking, honesty, etc. me & my kids are moved back in & our relationship is going GREAT!
however, my kids & i have been excluded from the family christmas at his grandparents house & was told “maybe next year”….
my boyfriend & his daughter are currently at the family christmas, while the rest of us are at home.
how the heck should i feel about it, cause i’m feeling soooo many different emotions! towards the grandparents, toward my boyfriend for still going, toward my kids cause i feel bad….

He should have told them he wanted y’all there. Also it seems he over shared your spat with family… this is the worst thing you can do if you are trying to work it out. You definitely need to let him know this is not ok