How should I handle this morning bus issue we have?

I say next time she comes to you record her and warn her you’ll file charges for harassment if she ever comes close to you again, tell her she is more than welcome to call the 👮‍♂️ , she has no right to come and tell you anything!! Again warn her on camera “if you come near me or my daughter again ,I’ll press charges against you for harrasment, NOW STEP AWAY AND GO HOME” she clearly has nothing to do with her life.

7 Likes

Giive her a few chops haha not on a plate either lim lovinh d karati part ud frighten her 2 death nosey old busybody :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I agree chop chop lol

Tell her you’re gonna karate chop her! :joy:

1 Like

Any advice? :yawning_face:Well, I think you should… :sleeping:. I’m sorry. What color did you say you want? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ignore none sents coment sum ppl are not thinking

I dont think school would put a stop there knowing its privet :woman_facepalming:

Its asigned for a reason

1 Like

Just walk her to the bus stop.

Tell that Karen to pi** of* and Mind her own business!

2 Likes

First off it’s none of her business especially if you don’t bother anyone and you’re not blocking the road. The school assigned that spot to be the bust stop for a reason, and if you feel as though it will become a big problem go to your HOA or the officer that lives in your community…. I suggest you record every interaction between you and her, and if it becomes unbearable take all of the recordings to the HOA or whomever is over the community, and last resort take it to the law if she harassed you to the breaking point

5 Likes

Instead of posting on a website, contact department of transportation and the school to get proper answers to resolve the situation without having to resort to karate, seriously grow up, it’s a bus stop problem :rofl:

6 Likes

Why are you worried about her calling the cops? You won’t get in trouble unless you’re not fully legal. In fact, I would WANT her to call the cops so she’s proved wrong. Honestly YOU should call the cops and have them waiting there next time and and after they explain to her you’re not in the wrong, inform them IN FRONT OF HER that you wish to file harassment charges on her. Scare her.

5 Likes

Don’t mind her at all… record all interactions with her and talk to the school and school transportation and tell her if she has an issue that she needs to take it up with the school and transportation as well since you are just doing what you were told to do!

2 Likes

Isn’t the use of karate a bit extreme?

5 Likes

What advice would you give your daughter? I would say dont let her issues be your issues.

2 Likes

Call the bus transportation and get answers unless the stop is fully moved you can park and wait for the bus but have your kid out there when the driver pulls up!

1 Like

She’s a KAREN…as long as you do not leave your car parked there and are in your car…the police will not give you a ticket…Next time this nosie person confronts you…tell KAREN to mind her own business and worry about her own child…

5 Likes

Tell her to mine the business that pays her bitza

She’s what my Mom would call an old busybody. Call the police or school and let them handle the situation. That woman needs to get a life. She sounds like she’s all mouth with nothing to back it up with.

1 Like

I would tell her to call a Cop and deal with her. You’ve done nothing wrong and she will look like the ass. Wait for the cop, she obviously has had other run in’s with neighbours. Good Luck my friend.:wink:

You need to find out for sure if this is your child’s pickup location since this is apparently a private road. Call the bus transportation office for your child’s school district and get it in writing if it is to show the karen and any police if she calls them on you. I would think the police would issue you a warning before they’d ticket you regardless.

Have her a sign made that says “Bus Stops Here” and hand it to her with a smile! Please record it and share it with us!!!

call the school tell them of harassment they will address it

What a pain. She’s bored. I’d ignore her.
Karate is a joke right?

Nope not illegal. Nothing she can do besides call the school board to move the bus stop to a different location (they won’t). If you are in your car, it isn’t parked and you are legal. Just let her be a Karen. If I were you though, I’d make a “good morning Karen” sign and stick it in your window the entire time you’re parked there. If she wants to try to be petty, be petty too. But responsibly lol. :joy::woman_shrugging:t3:

9 Likes

Scr€w that lady ! Carry on !!

1 Like

Karate background - so as a parent and an adult your will resort to violence? Lost me there.

6 Likes

I’m probably not the best person to get advice from because I would’ve cussed her a** out.:woman_shrugging:t4:

5 Likes

How in the world did I get put into this group… it is a bunch of b#tching ROTF… clicks unlike button.

2 Likes

Dont Park there!! Simple, problem solved!!

I had a similar situation. I live on a dead end road but have to drive to the bus stop. We just moved here and a lady said this wasn’t my child’s stop. I told her to mind her business because how we would know to be here, at this stop at this time, if the school didn’t provide us with accurate info. She called the achool and the school told her the same thing- that if a child is at the bus stop at the right time- how would they know that if the school didn’t provide that info. She also tried to get the cops involved but they also told her “to stop being a Karen” (their words :rofl:) and to leave us alone. People have all the time on their hands… and I wish they would leave children out of it.

2 Likes

Just tell her to fuck off

Ignore and leave it alone move on

I think this lady needs to stick her nose out of other peoples business.

Karate background had me :skull::rofl::rofl:

14 Likes

You aren’t parking if there’s a person in the vehicle

1 Like

You would “defend” yourself over someone pointing out your parked illegally? :thinking:
Seriously?!
Just STOP PARKING THERE

3 Likes

I would call the school and report that this woman is clearly unbalanced and putting her kid in the middle of trying to be dominating and bossy and that’s BULLYING!

Tell Her To Get Over Herself She Hasn’t Said Anything In 6 Months and Now Wants To Make A Fuss 5 Mins Is Not A Big Deal. She Obviously Has Nothing Better To Do With Her Life.

5 Likes

This is not real :rofl::rofl::rofl: karate? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Keep parking there. She’s a Karen and tying to dictate what you do. That’s weird shit.

Show her your Karate skills lol then she’ll leave you alone

7 Likes

I say just call the bus company and ask them to move the bus stop because a Karen is harassing you!

3 Likes

6:50-6:55am would be a walk in the dark here and a mile on a country road is dangerous at dark. My Grandson likes to wait in the car it’s warmer, so we do❤️

Her kid is in your kids class but doesn’t ride the same bus?

2 Likes

If you are in your car waiting for the bus you should be fine but to park there and have your car turned off and get out and leave it there you could get a ticket for it. If anything I would explain it to the cops if it comes down to it. Shouldn’t be a huge issue if people can get around you.

2 Likes

Tell the school so they can handle it. And next time she says something to you simply tell her to mind her business. Ask the cop next time they pass by if you are ok where you are while you wait for the bus.

3 Likes

I was reading away…and then came to the karate part and this immediately entered my :brain:

15 Likes

Speak with the officer to see if you’re fine parking there to get your answer. Then if you’re good ignore Karen.

3 Likes

This HAS to be a troll post. :rofl: the karate background had me loling… take your daughter to her bus stop. Tell Karen to mind her business. Period.

6 Likes

You need to notify the school of this problem and get advice from your neighbor who is a cop. Record everything- this is harassment and the safety of your child is in question. Protect your baby - reverse the roles on her- she’s the crazy lady who got a problem with you. Do not tell her you’ve had marital arts training because that will come bite you in the rear. Your teacher should’ve instructed you on this.

4 Likes

I’d tell her fuck off

I’ve always been told if you remain in your vehicle you aren’t actually parked. I am a bus driver and I would probably call transportation and let them know you’re being bothered…they may have an answer for you…

6 Likes

It’s the karate for me 🤼

13 Likes

I’d just ignore her. Some ppl have nothing better to do to then to stir the pot. If she calls the cops who cares just tell the cop that you’ve been doing it the whole year now & if there’s a problem the cop can report it to the school

8 Likes

Ignore her, cops won’t do anything other than maybe ask you to move your car, she’s not worth your energy

3 Likes

Ignore the witch and kill her with kindness. Haters can’t stand it when you’re happy and when they have zero affect on you.

6 Likes

I recently read about a local girl whose bus stop was in a private sub division. She didn’t live there. Well a man threw a fit about it and the town made another bus stop.

2 Likes

You said private road… Cops typically do not deal with things that happen on private roads. So you should be fine, but I would consult with an officer as well as transportation. And if it continues report her for harassment

4 Likes

I am a school bus driver, if she has a problem tell her to call the school transportation dept. otherwise ignore her. Tell karen to mind her buisness go ahead call cops, then roll up your window.

18 Likes

If it is a private road odds are cops will not even respond. More than likely it would be whomever is in charge of the community they live in

If you have to put your karate skills to use, please post the video for us :eyes:

28 Likes

I feel like this is a rough draft that needs some revising 😵‍💫 if a sign says no parking and no trespassing then don’t do either or you can get a ticket for both. Pri ate property is private property. But that’s an issue both of you need to call the transportation office for. If you’re driving your kid to the bus stop why not just drive her to school every day to avoid the issue?

3 Likes

All you people saying cops won’t get involved on private roads…they can only be on privately owned roads if called. At least legally here in missouri.

1 Like

Start with you HOA. Then contact transportation. It’s always officer discretion. You could ask a cop on his good day then cross one with a bad day.

Legally speaking, it would largely depend on state.
Take your daughter, leave the karate at home, video any confrontation and contact the school to let them know this is an issue.
Document everything! Video when you can, journal, grab a friend as a witness (weak, but still), get a document from the school that this an official stop (copy that - keep one in your files and one in car).
If it continues, show your DOCUMENTED PROOF, to a police officer and file a complaint. Again, the charge(s) would be state specific.

1 Like

Give her a donut and tell her you thought she could use a little sugar to go with all that salt! #karen

8 Likes

I’d ignore her … I seriously doubt a cop would side with her… You’re literally putting your child on the bus…

3 Likes

Ignore her or tell her to mind her own business. This is where the bus picks your child up and if she has a problem call the police. You are in the right no police will say anything. Get the baby to school and tell your daughter to tell the little girl to mind her business.

3 Likes

Common sense tells you that if there are no parking signs, that means no parking. Not 5mins, not 2mins, none. Just because its a bus stop doesn’t mean u can park there. If she calls the cops u will get a ticket.

1 Like

Ignore her she is a busybody nothing better to do,i am not as polite as you to many walked over me now i would tell her where to go.

3 Likes

Give the mom a copy of the bus stop and write on it “you can request to change your daughters bus stop to this stop. You’re welcome.”

1 Like

Real actual police usually don’t do much on private roads. Usually what happens is there’s like an hoa that hires their own security guards. Most often they won’t ticket unless you park and leave the car there but not always. You can always call the school district and bus garage to report it’s an issue then see if they will move it.

4 Likes

Calm down , don’t sound like you need to use your karate . Be nice . Call a police or stop the next one you see in that area and ask them these questions tell them what the ladies been doing saying and you just want to be sure of your rights with this . Then also ask if the officer will go talk to her when it happens again.sounds like it will . Yes I’d Video the whole thing you stay calm and turn it in if needed but I’d keep the video in case also write each date time and the comments she makes and jesters . Very important .

2 Likes

Just a bitter bitch I live in one of those gated communities we get kids from all the rest of the neighborhoods because we are just safer! It is our duty as adults to make sure all children are safe! Plus if it is a county or city buss stop they can’t deny you access

Waiting 5 mins for your kids bus is not parking. Don’t worry about it. Some people always need something to complain about.

1 Like

She can’t do anything. I live in a private community just like you described. But we also have several buses from different schools do drop off and pick up and our neighborhood private park. We had a “town hall” meeting about it and we’re informed a lot of people tried to complain but were shut down

Leave your window up and don’t talk to her. None of her business.

2 Likes

Come on, how did we get to self defense and karate when this is just a mere misunderstanding that does not call for any physical confrontation?! Geez! Calm down.

2 Likes

Call the police…she has no right

Sounds like your looking for issues. It’s a privet road and you sed there are signs posted, you shouldn’t be parking there for any amount of time. If her daughter is on your daughter’s school then she absolutely knows where the bus stops are. The only thing she can do is call the transportation for the school a d report you and if they take her seriously they can suspend your daughter from the bus. I literally had the bus driver report me and my son was suspended from the bus for a week.

I would tell her to give my kid a ride to school if it bothers her so much. Lol. But not seriously cause she sounds awful. Lol

Unless she has signs up or you are obstructing anyone entering or leaving, you are not really doing anything wrong, especially since you’re not actually parking.