How should I handle this situation with my childs father?

Yup, court. Get it documented then stop pushing. Never speak badly of him to your children but don’t lie to them either. Tell them “their daddy is welcome to come see them anytime he is available. He must just be busy.” Always make it clear that you are not keeping them from him and never trash him to your children. But also stop pushing the relationship. He will use every inch to control you and it’s not fair to you or them. Let him say it’s your fault. Then politely end the conversation.

He’s still controlling you stop contacting him

Sounds like he still wants to control you

Been here, now how you feel however not no more. let him walk away your boys dont need that behaviour in their lifes.if he cant be arsed to see his boys that’s his fault, you can’t carry on being the only one making the effort Go through child support then he will have to pay. Your boys will get enough love from you.

Do what’s right if he is not willing to step up that’s on him not you, be happy for your boys live your best life and they will thrive show them that fathers like that are not how it’s supposed be they deserve better so give them good role models cause that’s all matters x

I was in the same situation with my X and our son.He promise his son that he will pick him up at a certain time to be together and hours would pass by and no dad.It kept going on promises after promises and he was hurting our son making him cry all the time for a year or so.One day i decided this is it,no more of this shit,so i stopped all this nonesense and everything got better now my son is 49 years old and never want to see his dad and he choose to do so.Peace and no more hurting.

Get a lawyer and take him to family court.

Kids are smart hun. They will see who has veen making an effort. They know you are on it and dad isnt. They can then make up their minds if biological sperm donor (dad is an earned title) is needed in their life.

Your sons relationship with their father is NOT your responsibility. He can’t refuse to give you child support. Get a lawyer

1. File for child support through the courts
  2. Don’t worry about how much he sees his kids, if he wants them he will, you do you.
  3. If your kids are old enough sign them up for therapy because he is going to continue to let them down, he will NOT CHANGE. or he will disappear altogether… they’ll need coping skills.

Mackenzie Casler…read all of these comments. It’s like your situation only with the girls.

Take his ass to court. Get custody arrangements. Do joint custody where he is obligated to be in their lives and go to social services and get child support taken out on him. It will then all work out.

I’m quite in the same situation but i got feed up of keep asking him to see his daughter. It breaks my heart because i know the negative effects on children,my parents divorced when i was 5-6 years old but its better to just let it go sooner than later. If he wants to see her he needs to put some effort into it. Im not dropping any child and if he doesn’t like it he needs to take me to court and make child arrangements and pay for support. I suggest you let it go if you feel you tried enough. Ive tried and he still has no respect so whats the point?

My name is Valary West.I’m from Canada, My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn’t even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through I am very happy today with my family. My name is West Valary living in Canada, My husband left me for good 3 months now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to Dr. Odumeje a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 48 hours. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email [email protected]. Now i will advice any serious persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without stress… He always hello, now i call him my father. contact him now he is always online email [email protected] contact him on his whatsapp mobile line +2349012479806

you can also contact me for more info about the DR here is my email. [email protected]