How should I handle this situation with my neighbors?

Gurl, call the cops.

Tell your landlord and just call the cops. You are not being unreasonable. There are noise ordinances in most places and after 2 am on a weekend is time up. That’s when bars close. Do you have anything in your lease about this? Good luck

1 Like

We have disrespectful high school neighbors who’s mother doesn’t care that they’re making a racket and I have a little girl and next to them is a kid and his baby sister and behind them lives an elderly man. I asked nicely once for them to turn it down and they joked about it and made fun of me. So I called the cops. It’s been peaceful ever since. They never blast their music any later than 8PM.

1 Like

Call the landlord and cops!

I would wait til they settle down and then fuck with them hard, do the same thing back, have a jumping jacks contest, play music thru the vent system,

Call the cops and landlords. If it doesn’t stop then country music

Call the cops. Noise violation. They’ll listen from then on when you ask them to turn it down

Inform your landlord that they do this. Sometimes leases have clauses in them for loud noises. If that’s the case your landlord can remind them that they agreed to keep their noise level down. Next time it happens don’t go over there. Call the police non emergency number. Hopefully your city has a noise organiance that they actually enforce. If not it’s definitely disturbing the peace.

1 Like

Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? contact Dr BAKABA for fast 48 hours solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr BAKABA on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 48 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr BAKABA for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 48 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back,. If you need his help, you can email him at ( [email protected] ) or add Dr BAKABA on WhatsApp ( +2347063836098 ) or call him

Underneath all that noise… What about their little daughter… Sad

1 Like

I would be calling the police. After the 2nd time of asking them to turn it down

1 Like

Ha. Dealt with a similar situation last night. Call the cops. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would contact the landlord and call police every time it happens from this point on. They have no respect for others.

1 Like

Never go directly to the source unless you own the property. I would’ve told the landlord and cops without being bothered. People do not care or listen without authority.

1 Like

Honestly, it might be nicer to call the police first, because that gives the chance to understand you’re serious, but they aren’t in trouble with the landlord. Cops would just show up and tell them to be quiet bc of noise complaint right?

1 Like

I fully support you calling the cops.
They need to respect that not every one wants to hear their shitty music at 2 a.m ESPECIALLY since you have kids.

You’ve given them enough chances just call the cops

1 Like

Call landlord and cops

2 Likes

As a young mother myself who is mature enough to be respectful to neighbors I’m 23 definitely talk to your landlord or make a noise complaint with the police that’s not fair to your children at all or you guys!

2 Likes

Every speaker my family owned would go against the walls blaring the most annoying music hell opera would be going yoddling would be happening techno you name it.

police. Dont be nice just because there young and have kids they should be respecting you!

2 Likes

I’m 23 with a young child. I’m mature enough to realise that I need to be respectful to neighbours. I would call the police and let the landlord know that they are having parties every weekend and it’s keeping the whole street up will at least 3Am. When you move out of home and chose to be a grown up then you have to follow the adult rule and show responsibility.

3 Likes

I would inform the landlord first. Try your best to always document your interactions with them (best would be video. Put your phone to record and place it in a breast pocket). The police are for emergencies. They dont need to be involved.

I would have called the police already. You are way nicer.

3 Likes

Landlords can only do so much. Call the cops so the landlord will have leverage

1 Like

Call the cops asap.Most places you have to be quiet after 11pm.So when they’re not call the police every time.You can then tell the landlord who can kick them out.

1 Like

Call the landlord and the cops both. I would not put up with it at all. They gotta learn.

1 Like

Would of already contacted landlord and the poop.

3 Likes

Call the police and have them charged with a noise ordinance

Tell ya damn landlord

Next time, record it. And call the police. Don’t even go down and ask them to turn it down because you’ve done that enough. The reason I say record it is because they could end up turning it down before cops get there. Most places have a noise ordinance law.
Lastly, just because they’re younger than you does not mean they’re kids. Mentality wise, they may act like it, but calling them kids isn’t right.

1 Like

Call the landlord, the cops AND find and call their moms!

1 Like

Call the landlords and police department bc not only is it obnoxious but against the law at this time.

1 Like

Police and landlord. Young or not there are consequences to actions and rules/laws to abide by. You shouldn’t suffer bc they are young.

I would have called the cops the first time how damn rude they want to blast music move into a damn house

Call the cops, and then call your landlord. Once or even twice is okay but if it’s happening often I’d be pissed.

1 Like

Take a video to document, tell the landlord show video, call the cops. If they keep doing it, there will be a pattern and either they change behavior, get evicted, or get a record for disturbance.

Isn’t there a way to record how low the music is to show the landlord. I’d #1 talk to landlord, #2 call the police if it’s going on at ,3am

Call the cops. most places have a noise ordinance from 11 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.

Call police and landlord anyway. You’ve approached them enough.

1 Like

U could talk to them and explain what’s going on and that u dont want to cause any harm and then if it still persists then u shouldn’t feel bad calling the cops then their just being disrespecful

They have a young child living with them while partying all hours of the night? I’d be calling the cops and the landlord ASAP.

1 Like

And we do have a law about that

When its quiet for them, they’re probably sleeping. Blast a movie and make some popcorn for your family to enjoy a theatrical experience. Fuck their sleep as well.

Or you can call the cops. I’d do both :grin:

HELLO EVERYONE i never know that spell caster is real, I thought they are fake until I met a man called Dr BAKABA On this day i am very happy to tell the world that Johnson is back to me thanks to Dr. BAKABA who use is great powers to cast a spell that brought Johnson back to me within 3days. I really want to tell the world that Dr. BAKABA is genius and powerful this means that is capable to restore any broken relationship or marriage just within the period of 3days. And due to the fact that Dr. BAKABA is very helpful and must people will need is help to restore there relationship or marriage i will write out the contact via email: ( [email protected] ) or you add him on whatsApp (+2347063836098 ) or you call him, DOCTOR BAKABA CAN AS WELL HELP THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS

1. HIV/AIDS CURE
  2. HERPES CURE
  3. PENIS ENLARGEMENT
  4. PREGNANCY SPELL
  5. SPELL TO PREVENT COVID-19
  6. DIABETES CURE
    get all your problem solve…No problem is too big for
    him to solve…Contact him now

Depending where you live there can be consequences for hosting more than 10 people in one place during the pandemic. Threat of a significant fine from police (up to $5,000) should vet them to turn down the volume & cut the parties.

1 Like

Plus you could even call CPS on them if they are partying noisily all the time with a little girl in their care.

1 Like

Often landlords will tell you to call the police. They could now be in violation of no parties

1 Like

Are they in drugs? Plus who throws parties during pandemic?

call the landlord if it continues start calling the police and make a log of everytime it happens… with that u can force the landlord to do one of 2 things either he will have to deal with them or pay for you to move…

1 Like

I’d call the cops for a) a noise complaint and b) violating the social distancing

You’ve asked nice, that doesn’t work.

1 Like