How soon did you try having a baby after a miscarriage?

Miscarried in December started trying again in February. Was Pregnant on April 4th. Gave birth in Jan and was pregnant again the same year. They are now 1&2
:white_heart::heart::blue_heart: my little heartbeats.

Lost my baby may 1st last yearā€¦ my cycle changed, when my period came, the level of pain. I had to have a fallopian tube removed. I got a lot of scaring from pervious c-sections and uterine tearingā€¦ Iā€™m also high riskā€¦ if I have another, I canā€™t carry to full term and they will be removing my uterus because of the damage. But I am willing to try again, but it will be for the last time.

I had a miscarraige on my 4th pregnacy and had to get a d&c done (not by choice) after about 2 months we started to try again and got pregnant right away. Sorry you had to go through that.

Some try right away b/c the idea is your body is primed for pregnancy. Some wait months or years.

Do what works for you and your family.

I had a tuble pregnancy with twins at 3/ months and after that they told me i would never have anymore and ten years later i had a healthy boy ā€¦

A year after my miscarriage I found out I was pregnant. Very early.

Iā€™m sorry for your loss I think it depends on when youā€™re ready

Dont rush you and your body need to heal. Not trying to be mean. Be around other babys thats suppose to help stimulate pregnancy thats what i heard.

Ive got pregnant after both of my miscarriages before I had a cycle.

I got pregnant 3months after my missed misscarrage was found, and 2months after baby had been ā€œremovedā€

You need to wait at least 6 months give your body time to heal

My doctor said to wait for my cycle to normalize. I waited three months.

I had one in august and got pregnant the end of october.

3 months if everything is all right with your wealth.

I wasnā€™t trying but got pregnant 2 months later and my son was born at 26 weeks ā€¦

They told me to wait 3 months before trying again

Had 1 moon cycle then tried again and have my 3yo son now. All the best x

I lost my baby at 20 weeks which so we decided to wait a year before having another just because i wasnā€™t ready yet.

I had decided not to try and to not have another at all but then exactly a year later I got pregnant. Now Iā€™m 24 weeks :heart::rainbow:

I started trying a month and half later. Got pregnant 5 months later in totality

I miscarried at 11 weeks also and also had a d&c I was pregnant again 2 months later my son is now 15

Ive had multipleā€¦ i usually waited at least 6 weeks before trying again but the last time i fell pregnant instantly afterwards :flushed: xx

2 years i was memtally not okay to do it again

My Dr said to wait for 2 cycles them try again

I had an MC and before the next period conceived again. Now im 39 weeks with a rainbow girl.

I started trying when my bleeding finished. But so far no luck. This will be cycle 3 now Iā€™ve tried. Hoping this is my month!

Didnā€™t tryā€¦didnā€™t Not tryā€¦had a lovely boy about a yr later. Sometimes itā€™s just not meant to be

As soon as your HCG numbers are at zero. Took about 5 weeks for mine to become zero.

I had Two miscarriages and I tried right awayā€¦ Like 2 months I conceived the 3rd one

i had a miscarriage Boxing Day 2016 at 4 months pregnant :pensive:

Then i fell pregnant with my daughter March 2017 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We wasnā€™t trying was still grieving but
Rainbow Babies do happen xx

1 Like

You can get pregnant really easy after a miscarriage. I did

1 Like

3 months after miscarriage, then successful pregnancy to full term. Wishing you well, recover and start again.
Xx

My condolences to you and familyšŸ™ I miscarried in August, and was pregnant by November. Our Rainbow baby is now 32!

I didnā€™t wait. I got pregnant right away and had healthy babyā¤ļø

My doctor said least one cycle and if your ready mentally then do it.

1 Like

My dr told me to wait 3 months and try if I was mentally ready. Miscarried November 2017 and had my rainbow baby boy March 2020šŸ’™

2 Likes

Different for everyone! I waited two months and got pregnant again

Iā€™m so sorry for your loss xxx I waited a year xxx

I was pregnant again before I even had a cycle

I misscarried in April and got pregnant in June. And my little girl is 6 months old now

Miscarried in May, got pregnant in July. We had decided to wait until the following yearā€¦ :woman_shrugging: It just happened :sweat_smile:

lost my baby Aug 2015ā€¦ wasnt ready till March 2016, fell straight away, Rainbow baby born Dec 2016 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: xx

After your first menstrual cycle. Good luck!

Every doctor tells you something different. Iā€™ve heard one cycle all the way up to a year. I really think itā€™s up to you to decide if youā€™re mentally and physically ready

I tried again basically as soon as I stopped bleeding.

2 cycles for me! Doctor suggested

Taking care of the kids

Right after I lost my baby.

My dr. Said whenever your readyšŸ„°

When ever u physically feel readyā€¦ :pray:t3:

Mis @ 13 weeks, D&C, conceived again in 5 mo.

6 wks was Preggars again.

1 and half months ā€¦

I was told to wait 6months

Miscarriaged in June and I am currently 5 weeks & 5 days pregnant :slight_smile:

I had a miscarriage in 2015 and started trying a month or two later and it took a year to get pregnant

3 months and got preg first try . also it was my first preg.

I had 3 miscarriagesā€¦ 2 were 6 weeks and last was 7 weeksā€¦I got married in March 2012ā€¦ Had first 2 miscarriages that year in may and Septemberā€¦ Then in October got pregnant after 2 weeks of 2nd miscarriageā€¦ Then have 2 kidsā€¦ Again conceived in March 2018 and had to abort it due to no cardiac activity in April end and conceived again in May end and gave birth to my baby gal last yearā€¦ have 1 son and 2 daughtersā€¦ all from c sectionsā€¦ Attach is last yearā€™s pic when my third one was born

1 Like

We had to wait 3 months in-between our miscarriage to try again. I donā€™t know what caused yours or even if you know but mine was due to my progesterone levels. Once I was on medication for that and fertility we got pregnant pretty quick after trying for over a year. Sending prayers and lots of love your way. Try to keep yourself calm and enjoy your next pregnancy (I know how hard that is after having a miss). I hope you get your little rainbow baby soon :sparkling_heart:

My first was a miscarriage at 13 weeks. I chose to not do the D&C, but my doctor told me at the time as soon as I felt okay to try again I could. I bled for about a month and got pregnant immediately after. Now I have four healthy girls

1 Like

I am so sorry hun I know itā€™s hard when this happens, Took me about 6-8 months or so to get pregnant again was my rainbow baby after that one was my first child and i went full turm (39 weeks) I wish you the best of luck!:heart:

I tried after 3 cycles after my miscarriage and D&C in 2017. But didnā€™t get pregnant until February of 2018. I had a successful Pregnancy with my rainbow baby girl.

I am so sorry for your loss :cry:
We miscarried in May just a couple days before Motherā€™s Day. It was very hard. We immediately wanted to try again. The doctor said to wait until after my period to do so. I am due October 29th this year.

1 Like

Ive have 3 kids and had 2 miscarriages with d@c and i just got on with trying and was pregnant again very quickly and successfully.Follow wot ure body tells u as 1 in 4 pregnancys end in misscariage in the first 3 mths

Started trying as soon as I healed. Took 8 months to get pregnant on my rainbow daughter who is now 2

1 Like

Take time to heal emotionally and physically before you try again. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 months after both of my miscarriagesā€¦best rainbow babies alive

From my experience I had two m/c one after the other then 4 years later I ended up pregnant with my girl I now have 2 children. So sorry for your loss I know how hard that can be sending love and light your way :two_hearts::two_hearts:

Pregnant 6 weeks after my D&C at 12 weeks, 29+3 now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Iā€™ve had 12 miscarriages, well one was an actual ectopic pregnancy, the closest time frame from loss to pregnany again I had was 2 weeks.

Hey mama :sparkles: let yourself physically and mentally heal. Once youā€™re ready, youā€™ll know! We started trying again about 6 months after our loss and it took us 10 months total to conceive our rainbow baby.

I had a miscarriage in July and has sex the day i stopped bleeding and now Iā€™m 7 weeks pregnant. Wasnt trying just wasnā€™t being safe.

you need to give your body at least 6 weeks to heal but after that its all when you feel readyā€¦my husband wanted to wait a year but i didnt so we didnt lol.

We had a loss at 19 weeks March 2019 we started trying after my first cycle and it took us 1 year to get pregnant again.

When you feel ready after you have given the physical side time to heal.

My dr told me after 1 normal period cycle has passed is when your body is ready again.

I didnā€™t ā€œstart trying againā€ I just let it happen. If itā€™s meant to be, then itā€™s meant to be. Iā€™ve had 2 miscarriages at 7 weeks (June 2018 and July 2019) and lost my son at 21 weeks + 3days (Dec 2018) before I got my rainbow baby this year :heart_eyes: instantly got the jadelle to indulge in this time with my son :relaxed::heart:

You got to give your body time to heal and that differs from Woman to Woman that is something you need to discuss in depth with your doctor /doctors

Sorry to hear this. I had a missed miscarriage at 9 weeks. We waited 6 months before trying again. I still struggled emotionally with the loss of our baby throughout the next pregnancy. I would wait until you AND your partner are both ready.

Definitely wait for the okay from your doctor but I miscarried at 12 weeks and 8 weeks later was pregnant with my rainbow baby :heart: Iā€™m so sorry for your loss

We had a loss March of 2020 at 8 wks of our surprise birth control baby. We had already seen its heart beat the week prior then went in for a second scan and it had stopped. We were devastated. We decided to try again as soon as we could but still have not been able to conceive. We started to try so soon afterwards because I have fertility issues and conceiving is hard and even harder now that I am 35.

Take your time. Speak with your provider. Some say right away, some say 3 months, and others say 6 months. Whenever you feel youā€™re ready in your heart, be strong momma!

We stopped actively trying after a year long struggle which ended in a miscarriage. 2 months later I was pregnant and now he is 2 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I was pregnant 3 months after my D and C. We never really started trying again just knew if it happened it was meant to be.

1 Like

I. Have. Had. 2. Miscarriages. The. Doctors. Said. It. Was. Ok. To. Try. Again. Whenever. I. Was. Ready.

At least 6 months. When I had mine my dr. Said wait till the time I was due before you try again.

We got pregnant with our rainbow baby after my first period.

Just started mine. Itā€™s been about 5 weeks

Aww very sorry for your loss hun