How to build up milk supply?

I want to build my freezer stash back up . I return to work in August and I really don’t want to introduce formula. I was thinking of going back to pumping every 2 to 3 hours instead of 3 to 4. What do y’all think? Any suggestions?

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How to build up milk supply?

I wouldn’t increase them that much because if you can’t take the same amount of breaks at work to keep to that schedule it can effect your supply greatly. I’d pump one side while nursing the other! That’s how I built the little stash I had up (my body didn’t respond well to pumps) before I had to go back to work and my milk dried up within two months because I couldn’t produce with a pump what my daughter would drink while I was gone and I spent 12 hrs a day away from her and didn’t get to nurse.

I’am making over $125 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 17461 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://AmazingJobs1093.pages.dev/