How to cope with miscarriage?

Im currently dealing with a miscarriage does anyone know how to cope and not be depressed

17 Likes

Therapy helped me through it. Thoughts are with you

1 Like

Keep your mind busy… Get rest, talk about your loss… Grieve as long as you need to…

1 Like

Im sorry for your loss… I gave birth to my stillborn at 22.5 weeks

1 Like

It was so so hard for me when I lost my first baby… The pain never really goes away but you could try doing things to help keep your mind off it.

1 Like

You suffered a major loss. It’s understandable to be sad. Many people feel the pain until they get pregnant again and then they always remember the baby that was lost. If your depression is interfering with your ability to function daily then it might be helpful to talk to a counselor. I wish you the best!

1 Like

Sorry for your loss. I was also there a few years ago. Sorry I don’t have any advice😔

1 Like

I’m just a mess! I’ll make myself known for people. Its hard im only 4wks but i dont show other people im upset i wear a mask its only when I’m alone i cry

Same just happened last night for me. U can message

Prayers and prayers hardest thing ever and it’s okay not to be okay hugs :heart:

I am so sorry for your loss. I have experienced this twice, and the experience is absolutely heartbreaking. Talk to your friends, family, which certainly helps. It’s not easy, it’s not. While you’ll always think about that baby you lost, try not and let it consume you. It’s hard, but as time goes on, you need to take care of you and think positive. After my losses, I was blessed with twin boys afterwards. Life would nit be the same without them. I’m sending love, hugs, and prayers to you. It’s not your fault. You’ll be ok, and you will be blessed. That’s a promise.

Honestly in my experience (I have had multiple miscarriages) the best way to cope is to feel the emotions and one day you wake up and it’s not gone but it’s easier

2 Likes

You grieve just like if you had him then lost him I know I had five it’s a process u have to go through mind body and spirit find a support group on line and join

1 Like

Talk about it nd dont hold back ur tears. Less than a year I had 2 miscarriages nd a stillbirth till I had my rainbow baby. Felt like it was my fault nd a failure nd years u apart but I had 3 motivations. My bonus son nd my 2 girls.

I had a miscarriage before I had my rainbow baby. I was 6 weeks. Talking about it really helped me. I didnt talk about it right away. But I have a toddler he helped keep my mind busy! And I played lots of video games while he was asleep. And I talked to my husband, and my friends about it. I’m so sorry for your loss! =(

I’m sorry for your loss :disappointed:

1 Like

You kinda just go day by day with it till it doesnt hurt as much anymore… I wouldnt recommend having a drink though or anything that’ll make you overly emotional because it can get messy… But that was just my opinion/experience. Had my miscarriage in 2016 and now I’m 31 weeks pregnant with my second baby. Just keep having hope that you will get your chance :sparkling_heart: sorry for your loss.

1 Like

As a mama that’s had three before she had a rainbow the only thing that I can tell you it’s take all the time that you need to grieve. It’s going to take a little bit of time allow yourself to go through the emotions. I’m so sorry for your loss

2 Likes

Be kind to yourself. I have had 4 miscarriages in a row over the past two years. I was so angry and depressed for the longest time. Talking helped, crying on my husband’s shoulder helped, and finally realizing its not our fault helped. We will welcome our first child in 10 days. Have hope and never give up

2 Likes

It is a loss, I had 3. It broke your heart. But nothing you could do to stop it. Just be assured at least 1in 4 pregnancy are miscarried. .its nature . Try to give yourself time to heal from the loss and try to move on, life goes on and there will be other pregnancy to think about. No, it won’t make you forget your first but it will help you heal. Just remember that tiny little heart is with the angles in heaven… protected for eternity. In a beautiful place . Hugs for comfort. You will be alright, just jeep going forward.

1 Like

Ughh. I am so sorry boo. Ive lost triplets and a single baby in the last 8 years. It is the absolute worse feeling in the universe. I cried it out and wrote letters to them telling them how sorry i was that i wouldnt see their handsome and beautiful little faces until i met them in heaven. I think about it all the time, especially now that im pregnant with a son. I dont know what id do if i lost this one too. If you need to talk you can message me. Im available and im an open book. I will listen to you and not judge you hun. Everyone needs someone to talk to. I am so sorry for your loss. :sob:

1 Like

I and my daughter went through it and with lots of love from people and prayers :pray: it takes time :pray:

1 Like

so sorry will send prayers

1 Like

It’s tough. I had a miscarriage several years ago and it broke my heart. I just stayed busy and I asked a lot of questions and I got excited about trying again when the time was right and I talk to other moms who had had miscarriages and realized how common it actually was, it was my first and I was told that it was much more common with your first pregnancy. So with all of those things and realizing that a lot of people go through it, it didn’t make me feel as bad or like there was something wrong with me. Just stay busy and do some things that you love and be close to the people that you are comfortable with. You’ll get past it and the pain and depression will ease with time. I’m really sorry for your loss.

1 Like

I’ve had 4 MCs. What you’re feeling is completely normal and expected. You need to allow yourself to feel and grieve. I’m so sorry that you have to go through this.

1 Like