How to end a relationship?

How do you tell your spouse you are done ?

31 Likes

Tell them. Don’t beat around the bush.

It’s not you, it’s me! :wink:

3 Likes

Just tell them. Don’t sugar coat it, be straight forward so there’s no question on if you guys are getting back together eventually. End it and move on. If you’re asking this question, you probably shouldn’t be in a relationship. :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

I told my husband " I’m done find a place "

1 Like

Simple how you said it… we are done

1 Like

Get out F off I’m done :white_check_mark:

Don’t be an Eric. Eric’s just leave without an explanation. Eric’s abandon their family when things get tough. Eric’s are selfish. Don’t be like Eric.

Signed,
Bitter, recently abandoned fiancé of Eric

11 Likes

It’s not Me, It’s you :laughing:

4 Likes

If they’re crazy please have someone with you

3 Likes

Send them this post? Lol

4 Likes

Set a time and place to be able to talk without interpretations. And start off with the classic…we need to talk?

1 Like

These kinds of questions are stupid, you have to wonder how old these people actually are…
Yesterday’s dumb question was how to wipe a baby’s ass… are yall people serious?

My exes just moved out and started dating someone else lol

1 Like

Exactly like you just did

1 Like

Just say. “It’s not you, it’s me”… “actually no it is you” and because of that we are done! :rofl:

4 Likes

You say “I’m done”.
It’s the most liberating thing you will ever say.
Take ownership of the fact YOU are making a decision that is best for YOU. Don’t say it’s not you it me, that gives them the power.

4 Likes

Simply that…
We are Done

Do it over a message don’t be home go somewhere else for aleast a week lol they gotta try do whatever to keep you

1 Like

Just say it , don’t let someone believe things are fine if they are not. Simply just leave if your not happy it won’t stop you from leaving.

Tell him/her the same way you just told us say I’m done

To be honest it’s not easy. The best way is just be honest with your self and the other person. Break up would be easier to be honest. My prayers are with you.:pray::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I am gay (if i were hetero) i am hetero ( if i were gay)

1 Like

If it’s an abusive relationship you should leave then tell him. When abuse is involved, the most dangerous time is when you’re leaving.

6 Likes

The truth. So they don’t have to wonder why you left them.

3 Likes

The truth so they actually know the reasoning. Sit them down and just speak it.

2 Likes

It’s not gonna be easy but you gotta do it but STAND YOUR GROUND if it’s what you really want. Do not give in.

You are the weakest link… goodbye :smirk:

3 Likes

To be honest, I’m not in any relationship so i don’t know how though.

A friend once told me to say it when you know you are ACTUALLY DONE and know you are never ever coming back and that’s what I did! Especially if you have kids that are going to be dragged in and out of your decision

2 Likes

You tell him you are done… and leave? :face_with_spiral_eyes::joy:

2 Likes

My prayers for you all. :pray:

Just tell them. Hoping they’re not completely surprised by this. Best of luck…once off your chest—you’ll feel better.

1 Like

You do what u just told us tell your spouse just that

Pack all your stuff if you have any, and if they ask why just tell them you are done and leaving. :woman_shrugging:t3:

Just be honest and open about it so they know

1 Like

Play the song say goodbye by Chris brown for him as your packing your stuff

1 Like

Communicate? “Johnny, I’m just not happy anymore.” Maybe you can work through it. Maybe you can’t. Communication was probably an issue in your relationship for a long time if you’re asking “how to” tell them it’s over. Communication will continue to be an issue in your future relationships too most likely. Good luck.

3 Likes

What’s his name, I’ll tag him for you

9 Likes

Personal experience, I can confirm that if it’s an abusive relationship, you will want to leave and then tell them. If that is not an option, go to your county and file a TPO. Have someone you trust with you. Run through the FBI witness protection check list and make an escape plan. Check your vehicle for tracking devices, toss your phone and grab a burner to keep in contact with those you can trust beyond a shadow of doubt. That is if anyone has ever been a little funny or felt a little off, you cut communication. Get off all social media. Find a place they will never think to look for you, pack whatever will fit into your car and go. If need be, keep moving. If it’s your everyday normal relationship…sit them down and tell them it’s over. Stand your ground.

1 Like

Have a real discussion.

1 Like

Depends on the reason.
Any kids?

Serve him with divorce papers unless your catholic…

Have a conversation. You are not happy, havent been for ?? length of time and you want out. Have a safe place you can stay just in case he doesnt take it well and becomes agressive. Tell members of your family you are endind the relationship so they are aware just in case. Be very careful once you tell him. Some men take the attitude that if they cant have you…no one else will either and act on it…

It’s hard as hell but sit down and talk with him.
Just get it off your chest. Time is too precious to waste anymore of yours or his. Good luck :heart:

Simple as that, but try to have a little more emotion behind it.

I straight out told him I’m tired of him being a lazy slob and not working(for 12years) and not helping with the house our our daughter and that I was taking our daughter and leaving.

And I’m so thankful I did because there is a lot of SICK SICK SICK things he was hiding for YEARS!
And now we are in the middle of a divorce and pending a criminal case.

2 Likes

Today i made $ 587 for doing work in part time. my friend has been making $ 18543 from this and she convinced me to try so i am now making more than her. its amazing.

Open this>>> https://cashincomejob9.vercel.app/

I think it may depends on your reasons for being done???

Just remember, this is the first step of the divorce. Whatever you say could have consequences.

“I’m done!” That’s it. If you’re at that point, I’m sure you’ve had conversations and tried communicating.

If I’m at that point that I’m done… I’ve tried everything in me to sort it out. If no resolution in sight after so long, that’s it. I’m done and over it. Once I’m done, that’s it. There’s no fixing it, there’s no reconciliation. Nothing. I’m pretty blunt and open so this is known in the beginning. :sweat_smile:

We did and got back together according to my lawyer I should do everything until they realized the house is mine bought before marriage with inheritance

The same way you told us :heart: Just say it love you’re done and pack your stuff and leave babes!:heart:

2 Likes

Idk bout every one else. My ex husband walked in the bedroom, looked at me and said “Let’s get divorced.” I said “OK.” And then he walked out the room.:sweat_smile::woman_shrugging: I waited til the end of the school year (bc kids) and moved out.

You walk in, sit them down, say “I can’t stand the fact that you’re a lil bitch” get up, pack your shit and leave.

At least that’s what I would do. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Well after my ex cheated on me, and made me feel like I was crazy i found proof I just packed my things and left got rid of everything numbers cut him right off but then again it was just me, no kids if theirs children involve I do suggest a conversation but not got really much info about the back story.

1 Like

Be honest, communicate and realize that even if you have kids together, you’re still going to be in each others lives regardless. Make sure it’s not fixable before completely ending it.

1 Like

Today i made $ 587 for doing work in part time. my friend has been making $ 18543 from this and she convinced me to try so i am now making more than her. its amazing.

Open this>>> https://cashincomejob31.vercel.app/

The the front door, get on the other side of it!

2 Likes

Um…saying am done mabe ,??

Its not me, it’s you…

2 Likes

That really depends on the scenario if there’s domestic violence involves the best way to leave a relationship is to make sure that you’re safe first and you have somewhere safe to go if there’s no domestic violence involved and you just over it talk to the other person and tell him it’s over one way or the other communication is key

Just like you told us: I am done trying to work things out with you.

Get an attorney. File. Have him served. He will figure it out

What gave you the idee you li e here still🙄