How to fix a babies schedule?

What are some good techniques to maybe flip baby’s schedule? 7 days old. She sleeps almost all day unless she’s feeding and is wiiiide awake all night long till about 5am.

She’s still very little, she will work it out. My daughter was up every two hours during the night to feed and get changed,for first couple months.

1 Like

Easier to adjust your schedule at this early stage. Later after a month ir several, don’t make noise, turn on lights when changing/feeding her at night. Talk brightly to her during the day and stimulate her senses with things to hear, see, feel, smell. Get her in daylight and fresh air, introduce her to other people you love and trust to hold her.

1 Like

My son did this also at that age, keep lights on or shades open during the day and dark at night. I also did a bath with lavender before dark for the night. It took about two weeks and it flipped him. He still got up every two hours or so for a bottle but he would sleep the most at night. And eyes open more during the day. Best of luck!

2 Likes

U can’t sleep train a 7 day old. They r supposed to sleep all day. If u were going to be this selfish, I wouldn’t recommend having more kids