How to get over break up after 3 years?

I am person who emotionally attaches really fast,and just few days before brake up he was talking about moving in,how much he loves me.

Had one fight for two days,nothing like big,just arguing and stupid things was said,then he says he want to be single,do what he wants,he says he loves me but that’s not enough, the fight made him realise he wants to be alone.

And the way he left,seemed that that he is not hurting at all

2 Likes

Weirdly enough some people are like that…some people just wake up & feel differently. Break up advice… focus on you. Go for a run, work out, start taking online classes, get a new hobby. It’ll take time, but you can do it. Let your emotions out, it’s better to let it out then hold it in.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How to get over break up after 3 years? - Mamas Uncut

He may love you but not in love with you

5 Likes

Let him go and learn to love yourself. Get a job that inspires you be around people that you would like to be like.

1 Like

He is familiar with how love is supposed to work but he can’t feel it.

2 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How to get over break up after 3 years? - Mamas Uncut

Posting this again :roll_eyes:

I saw this before… why being reposted?

3 years??? Move on dude…

I’ve always tried to live by this, “If being yourself isn’t enough for someone, let them go. Because if you change yourself, you won’t even know who you are anymore, let alone actually happy with yourself”. Don’t try to be with someone that doesn’t want you. I know thats hard, especially when love is involved but he says be wants to be single. You should respect that, no matter how much it hurts or how much you want him.

1 Like