How to get pregnant after a miscarriage?

I had a miscarriage mid June 2018. Found out I was pregnant late August 2018. Rainbow baby arrived April 30th 2019 :ribbon: :rainbow:

I started trying two months after. Our rainbow baby was born December 2nd 2018. He’s now mounths old.

I had 2 successful pregnancies roughly 1-3 months after a tubal pregnancy and the other one was a missed miscarriage as well but at 7 weeks and had a D & C at 13ish weeks

I got preganant 3 months after a miscarriage and that was successful

I miscarried on February 27th of this year. My husband and I decided we weren’t gonna try but would let nature take its course. 2 months later I still hadn’t cycled so we did some blood work I went to the doc and was 7 weeks pregnant. At that time it was the farthest I had made it. It’s been high risk the whole time but I’m 28 weeks pregnant today and we couldn’t be happier to be expecting our first little girl the first week of December. It’s been an emotional roller coaster getting pregnant so fast after but she will be worth it.

For me, it was during the first cycle post-mc… My OB said I could wait, but I don’t have to. I was scared the whole time but my rainbow is now 3. You have to take it day by day.

I got pregnant with my Rainbow baby about 3 months after miscarriage. He is now a healthy 11 yr old boy. Had him via c-section then haf to have one again with my daughter 2 yrs later