How to get pregnant fast?

Girl i jusg had my daughter 4 weeks ago and im over here trying to avoid SEX in general even though my OB gave me the ok for sex again lol let your body heal and enjoy your little one

2 Likes

Personally, I’d suggest giving your body time to heal…however, should you choose to continue trying to conceive and want them that close together…you know that thing you did to conceive the first one? Try that. Repeat as needed.

11 Likes

My advice to you is sit down

11 Likes

Well congrats on your new addition, but are you sure you want to get pregnant that soon after having a little one. You are brave. Much braver than me. :no_mouth: Good luck to you Mama!

8weeks and you want to get pregnant!!! :fearful:

2 Likes

It really isn’t easy on your body to have back to back pregnancies, like many others have said. I think you just have baby fever. Give it more time. Ultimately the choice is yours and if you want another baby so soon i wish you luck.

2 Likes

Girl calm yo titties. You need to heal !

Take your time, I just had my second 20 months between the two and that to me is a good difference. Enjoy your time with each dont make yourself crazy

1 Like

You are not even enjoying your precious new baby for wanting another one.

5 Likes

Take your time…let your body heal…enjoy your baby

1 Like

Well I had my two youngest ones ten months apart trust me I wouldn’t change it at all but I would wait a few weeks if i was you i like mine close in age but since I had mine like that I was told I couldn’t nhave no more shattered me really I would wait till almost a year old

Talk to your doctor about post partum. It hits everyone differently. Try to slow down and enjoy your new bundle. Your lil family will grow in time.

Are you crazy take time with your 8 week old first it’s only a baby for a little while .

1 Like

So what’s your baby that was just born? Chopped liver? Let your baby be your baby

8 Likes

Lol but you sound like my husband :joy: won’t have our son for 8 more days and he’s already got the next in the works, I just keep telling him he wishes :joy: I feel guilty for having another and my first is only three years old, he’s still my baby

3 Likes

Enjoy the one you just had before going and having another one, it’s not good for you to get pregnant again so fast but it’s also not good for the one you just had cause it deprives them off the chance to have all of you while they are still a baby cause that time goes by way too fast and you don’t want to miss a thing.

Ask this question again in 8 weeks lol

3 Likes

Give your body time to heal

You already have a mini md

Take your time, enjoy the baby you have now. Your body needs to heal at least a year… Snuggle, and enjoy your baby!

2 Likes

:joy: this is a joke right? If not, id say youd be pretty dam fertile right now so not sure how you could make it any faster

4 Likes

Are you serious?? My 2 youngest are 17 months apart to the day…it’s like having twins almost. I love them but you’ll be 1000 times more exhausted!!!

4 Likes

I had my first 8 months ago, I couldn’t imagine 2 right now! More power to ya!

1 Like

Try progesterone cream.

You need to chill the fuck out lady

Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. ALL. THE. TIME. If that doesn’t exhaust jou with the current baby’s needs, you’re totally ready for another one (and most probably will be pregnant too) :rofl::rofl:.
Good luck momma, please keep us updated.

4 Likes

I was the same literally left the hospital room and said I’m having another :joy::heart_eyes: pregnant 6 months later, no help though on how except the plain and simple solution to making one lol my boys are 15months and loved them closer, I wish they was more closer haha

1 Like

No one plans to have children that close… I know because I have 2 who are 13 months apart. The first 5 years were honestly a blur :roll_eyes::flushed:

You need to give your body time to heal and bounce back from pregnancy. You also need to give your new baby the care and attention they require. That was my biggest regret with having our 2 so close. I could barely think straight at 8 weeks postpartum, I don’t know how you can even be thinking about this unless your baby sleeps through the night and requires zero care…

2 Likes

My youngest 2 are 12 months and 8 days apart it’s hard friggin work I’d wait a little as it’s also torture on your body x

1 Like

My son’s are just under 11months apart, we got told with our first that we wouldn’t be able to conceive naturally so he was a nice surprise, I got it in my head it wouldn’t happen again and 12 weeks post partum I found out I was around 5 weeks pregnant, we only had sex 3 times from 6-9 weeks post partum so we must be very very fertile!
It’s bloody hard work with them both so close together but if you’ve got the support you need then it’s your family and your choice. Good luck! X

1 Like

Girl…I got pregnant 8 weeks after I had my son…wait a little longer before trying again…it’s rough being pregnant with an infant

2 Likes

If u r serious then right now u r VERY VERY fertile! But I would let my body heal and wait maybe a year and go through the sleepless night, being tired all the time and u might change ur mind on wanting another Baby right now. I would wait a little while on Baby 2

Your body just went through something very traumatic, I would hold off a while for the health of you and the new babe you would be pregnant with. Also this little one you have now deserves all your attention.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: You go girl. :joy::joy::joy:. Best of luck with that. I gave birth 9 months ago and a second baby is the last thing on my mind but then again each there own. Please keep us updated on junior number 2​:baby:

1 Like

Your body hasn’t even healed

My daughter had 3 all 16 months apart from each other, enjoy the new baby and bond with that one for a little while, having another right away takes time from this one, unless there is some unknown urgency enjoy a little more time :heart:

Though it may be recommended to wait, my doctor told me I was good to start trying when my oldest was 6 months. If you’ve had a c section, wait a year. If you’re nursing, that can stop ovulation and periods. Reduce to half breast feeding, half formula and that may kick start a period.

I have twins and it is hard- especially when they can’t hold your hand and walk beside you. Trying to carry 2 infant carseats and a diaper bag- I used a backpack- or carrying one and the other in a carseat so you can put it down to open doors and stuff. Always having 2 that both need and want and deserve your attention, but they’re too little to understand. Don’t get me wrong, I love my twins and I can’t imagine not having them together - it took us 6 yrs and IVF to finally get pregnant - and they are great friends and always have been. They’re almost 17 yrs old now and while they do argue they are always there for each other. I couldn’t have any more children though my husband and I dearly wanted them but my sister and sister-in-law had there children close together - about 20months apart. Enjoy your baby for awhile, then expand your family or get pregnant now- it’s totally your choice. Congratulations on your 8 wk old and good luck with whatever you decide about baby #2. :heart::footprints::tulip:

You are probably very fertile right now! But I think it couldn’t hurt to give yourself some more time to adjust :wink: my momma told me that Mother Nature tricks us with having an amazing first baby, and then the second one is a handful :crazy_face:

It takes about a year for your body to fully recover from housing/birthing a baby, why on earth would you even consider getting pregnant when you just gave birth?? :sweat_smile: #crazy #hormonesgotcha

I’m no help here lol I can’t imagine having my kids so close together. Lol my oldest is 6 and my youngest is 1

Honestly, I say pray and let God have the situation. Maybe he will bless you with a second now, or maybe later, but its all up to Him.

Oh my word!! 8 weeks ago?

My mom got pregnant with my brother, then she had me 11 months after him. All her teeth fell out, and she was only 30 yr/o.
If it was me, i would wait a little bit before having another! Atleast a year before you get pregnant again. Having a baby drains a lot of nutrients out of you.

I would wait a bit longer. Both mom and baby need time.

If you just had a baby 8 weeks ago please don’t go get preggo your body needs 2 years to fully recover

Wait… you had a baby 8 weeks ago and want another one? How about you spend quality time with this baby before you have another one? You have barely been introduced to parenting at this point. Give your uterus, back, and freaking Vag a break.