How to get pregnant fast?

Is there any ideas on how to get pregnant faster, I want to add to my little family​:heart::heart: (I would love a mini me but no matter what I would love another addition) I had a little one 8 weeks ago.

158 Likes

Let your body heal first :woman_facepalming:

17 Likes

Try now, your more fertile!

5 Likes

Your body needs time to heal before you try for another. Definitely talk to your OB to see what they recommend. Personally I’d wait until the current baby is a year old before trying.

19 Likes

Omg! Your going to be nuts busy in a year! To be starting fresh at that time is a huge step! Make sure you are young and full of energy bc toddlers are relentless! Good luck.

5 Likes

I got pregnant when my son turned 11 months old I was on birth control but yes say wait at least 1 year for your body to recover u will still be fertile but maybe just give your body time but hey it’s your call n your body hun. Just start having sex every other day unprotected I’m sure it will happen lol

Worried about the newborn you just birthed

17 Likes

Uhhhh no. You should let your body heal first and ENJOY THE BABY YOU JUST HAD. I mean really

18 Likes

This is a OBGYN question, not a Facebook question. Since you’re 8 weeks post birth.
Any women knows who’s given birth recently that you’re very fertile this time. That’s why majority of new mom’s go on birth control to let your body heal.
Talk to your OB. Have you’ve been cleared to even have sex? You just had a baby 8 weeks ago. You should wait.

11 Likes

I became pregnant with my youngest when my daughter was 8 months old . I dont regret it not one bit but if I could of waited I would of .

2 Likes

Why are u even considering another one when your little one is only 8 weeks old. U should be enjoying the one u have they grow so fast don’t rush time anymore than it does already

19 Likes

Enjoy your little one and wait a little while longer.

3 Likes

My boys are 10.5 months apart no regrets at all we are all great!

1 Like

take care of this one before you add another

2 Likes

If you dont heal you risk having a miscarriage goes up ALOT

2 Likes

Fuck all these judgy people, it’s okay to want your kids to be close in age. Just because you just had a baby, doesnt mean you cant have another. Talk to your doctor or midwife and ask when it would be safe and okay for your body to try again!

As soon as you get the ok from your doctor.

1 Like

Your HCG levels aren’t even fully back to normal let alone not even healed :roll_eyes:

Enjoy your little one before having another. I would wait till the little one least a year old. This is something you should be discussing with your OBGYN not Facebook

2 Likes

OB’s will tell you to take at least a year of recovery before adding another.

2 Likes

Download the Glow app.

Just have sex… You are waaaay more likley to get pregnant now because your hormons are so crazy and you are super fertile

I think you’re nuts.

BUT talk to your doctor. And good luck.

10 Likes

Enjoy your first baby. Literally you haven’t even had much time to get to know the current baby yet because in a week, another month…You’re about to change your mind on doing this so soon lol …Mother of 3. Don’t for a second think you’re ready for another already😂 Go talk to your OB above all tho🤦🏻‍♀️

2 Likes

My concern is your body. You need to heal. I also had a bout of baby fever when my son was about 4 months old. It was BAD. But now I’m so glad I didn’t make a rash decision. My husband and i are so enjoying our son and this time we have had with it just being him.

1 Like

Stop trying and have fun.

1 Like

U have a 8 week old and u want to get pregnant fast wtf is wrong with u enjoy your baby now i had a one year old and we got pregnant right away even though we shouldn’t have been having sex and we ended up with twins and a divorce right after :flushed:

6 Likes

Sounds like your hormones are still out of whack because you’re talking crazy.

16 Likes

Ever heard of the Lincoln tunnel?

Did she just say 8 weeks ago? Lmao

9 Likes

It’s your business.If it were me,I would sure let my Baby , have some time to just be pampered. Enjoy your precious Angel. Their only little… for a little-while💙

2 Likes

It’s SOOOO easy to be clucky and think you can handle another one when you have an 8 week old…all they do is sleep and feed. Wait a few months till they are into everything, and driving you crazy and then decide if you want such a small gap. Newborns are easy! Just wait and enjoy your first baby.

7 Likes

I think your crazy. Enjoy your baby. I have 4 kids expecting my 5th and I had them 2 yrs apart. And even then I was going crazy. Talk to your doc but your body needs time to heal from after a child

1 Like

I had my daughter in December and am due in November with our second little girl 🤷🏽 do what you want sweetie, yes you should let your body heal but if your OB thinks you’re okay then go for it. Just have sex like crazy mama :joy:

So right now that baby is like perfect buuujt I would wait for teething and things cause with mine they are perfect babies until they got about 6 months that’s when I realized it wasn’t all cupcakes and cute pics lol … But I would talk to your Dr. Make surre your body is ready for this honestly you haven’t even fully healed up in there… alot of things stretched and shifted they don’t bounce back as fast as your vagina

I know everyone is being judgey, but you do you. If you think you can handle it, you are really fertile right now. My daughter was 5 months when we accidentally got pregnant with my son (we used protection and everything). They are only 13 months apart but it was the best thing that happened to us. They are so close and love each other. They depend on each other, play together and give each other company. So I love it. It was truly a God blessing us and knew what we needed. Yes it is super crazy at times and I feel like I am losing my mind sometimes but I truly do love it. And it’s the best thing for them. If you are ready and you feel healed try it. Definitely talk to your partner and keep your OB in the loop. And Ovia fertility tracker is an amazing free app. Good luck honey.

2 Likes

I think it would be weird to have baby’s that will be 9 months apart they could be in the same grade ect

2 Likes

Give your poor uterus time to heal, and focus on your 8 week old.

2 Likes

Not to mention how hard pregnancy can be while taking care of a new born yikes

1 Like

I personally believe you should wait…I have 3…11 yrs.2 yrs…and almost 10 months. 2 so close together is TOUGH. I believe what your experiencing what I refer to as “postpartum baby fever”. It’s that feeling that keeps us wanting to continue having babies - feeling like we could have 10 - when they’re so tiny and sweet. I highly recommend waiting, an age gap was easier than the 2 close together.

That being said…your question on how to get pregnant quickly…you’ve done it before …you know the answer.

2 Likes

My two youngest are 13 months apart. They are currently beating each other up.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t even let my boyfriend touch me for months after I had my daughter :joy: I was way too scared to get pregnant again but they say you’re most fertile right after having a baby

3 Likes

Slow… down momma… I waited until my oldest was 10 months, they are 19 months apart and some days are very hard but, I am really happy I didn’t have them any closer

1 Like

2 1/2 years apart is perfect. Trust me I have 5. Also, talk to your spouse see how he feels. Once you have a baby the dynamics in the relationship completely change.

Girl let your body heal!

1 Like

The closer the better

I have no advice but mine is almost 10 months and really want another I already have a 6 year old as well but would love one more closer in age you do you hun dont mind all the people being rude if you want to try for one more asap then do it your more futile bos rhen ever so go for it momma

So me and my hubby used prenatals for me and he took testosterone boosters and bamn after trying for 6 months before pills bam baby after taking pills

You’re super fertile right now.

8 weeks ago?? Ugh, let your vijayjay heal😐

8 Likes

You need to give this baby love now then think about another baby it’s a possibility you could miscarriage because you haven’t healed yet

6 Likes

It’s recommended to give your body 18 months to heal after a pregnancy and birth.

7 Likes

My advice is wait another couple months and see if you still want another lol

4 Likes

Give your body time to replenish itself for your health and the health of the next little one! Trust me I had mine 15months apart and my body was not ready it took me 5 years after my son to build back my health and it’s still not fantastic

5 Likes

My youngest boys are about a yr and a half apart while they are thick as thieves i sometimes wish they had a bigger gap like my older ones

2 Likes

Girl. The fuck are you thinking. Child is 8 WEEKS OLD. Another should be the last thing on your mind. Not to mention doctors recommend to wait at least a year in between pregnancies. Like the end of one and start of another is a whole year.

My kids are 1yr 2 weeks apart i love it.

Calm down your sanity will thank you later

5 Likes

I had a “surprise” baby after my 3rd child. I got pregnant when my little one was 3 months so they are 363 days apart. Their the same age for two days lol. It was tough for awhile but honestly it wasn’t that bad. And now ones 3 and the other is two and I love that their close in age. To each their own, if it’s something you wanna do then do it but I would at least wait until your 6 months postpartum for your bodies sake to heal a bit longer. I wouldn’t have chosen my pregnancies so close like they were but it happened and I would have waited a bit longer.

My kids are 3 years and 4 months apart I just had my little boy 3 weeks ago and it’s hard to deal with them both having a csection plus chasing a 3 year old around plus taking care of the baby I’m glad I waited for another baby healing process is best

Wait till the baby you have now starts walking, talking and throwing tantrums. You might change your mind

4 Likes

It shouldn’t be to hard at all. They say after having a baby you are extremely firtal. I had got pregnant while my baby was only 3 months old on just one night of fun. They are 13 months apart. I should have waited longer though

1 Like

Talk to your doctor my younger 2 are 13 months apart but it is possible to have kids 9 or 10 months apart. Take care of yourself evidently you enjoyed your pregnancy but you more than likely will not enjoy the next so space them out if possible.

2 Likes

Technically you are supposed to wait a few months to allow your uterus to heal. Getting pregnant super fast can cause issues because your uterus is still thin and stretched out. That being said, you are the most fertile immediately after having a baby. Its a personal choice that no one has the right to judge.

2 Likes

Your super fertile right now.:laughing: my sister and i are 11 months apart. Know what much momma was doing. And she was recovering from c section

2 Likes

Baby is only 8 weeks. Focus and enjoy that baby

9 Likes

You must have Russian in you!

My uterus cried while I read this. :neutral_face::joy:

15 Likes

You’re not more fertile post birth. Wish people would stop spreading that lie still.

Your uterus may not be strong enough to hold an embryo yet. Have you searched on Google? You may need to wait for your body to heal a bit more.

1 Like

8 wks ago? Holy overachiever! :joy: hey your choice. Your very fertile after giving birth …

2 Likes

As someone who has 3…3 and under I highly suggest waiting :joy::sob::sob:

7 Likes

Pump the breaks. Let your body heal.

If you’re nursing I would suggest waiting for a bit. Some bodies have their supply lower/stop when becomming pregnant again.

It’s easy to get pregnant after just having a baby. You’re going to do what you want to do, but your OB will tell you to wait at least 1 year to properly heal. You’re going to hear opinions from all sides. Since you just had your first baby and haven’t really experienced all the stages of babies or motherhood yet, I would recommend waiting a while so your baby can enjoy being a baby and having your love and affection before turning your attention to a new one and them feeling left out, jealous, or neglected.

4 Likes

As a mom who had 3 under 5, I encourage you to wait! Your hormones are still adjusting to no longer pregnant, and you’re probably missing the feeling of the baby being in your belly.
Your body has not healed, your hormones are not back to normal, and honestly it’s not going to be right for about a year postpartum.
Just take this time to bond and enjoy with your newborn, they grow SO fast!

3 Likes

I had my son Aug 10th 2016 & my daughter Aug 27th 2017. Both healthy as can be! Its possible momma, have tons of sex. Best of luck!

Since no one on here is answering your question… :roll_eyes: essential oils have done wonders for a lot of people I know struggling to get pregnant faster. Just google what oils and where to place them :hugs:

2 Likes

just have sex and lots of it. my uterus however has shriveled up and is trying to hide after reading this

12 Likes

Your body takes 18 months to fully recover from having a baby.

3 Likes

However, I do recommend healing a bit more first. the closer together they are the higher the risk because you are not healed before going through the monumental changes again

2 Likes

Awwwwww … still in the honeymoon phase huh? That’s cute

12 Likes

Give your body time to repair its self before starting another one

1 Like

Just be patient and enjoy the love don’t rush it god will grant you what u want when he feels your ready for another one just enjoy don’t stress bout it it’ll happen

2 Likes

It’s up to you. You’re still in the the newborn somewhat easy stage (if you had a good baby)
you should babysit another baby for a few weeks so you can see if it’s what you want to do.
Newborn stage is fun and snuggle. But…reality hits with the crawling, walking, screaming, never sleeping, etc. give it a trial with your friends kids first!

5 Likes

As a mom of 2 babies that are 9 months apart(not intentional but we wanted more so i wasnt nad lol)…do yourself a favor a heal for a bit longer and really think about it. It is challenging with babies born so close together and it’s so hard on your body

5 Likes

I remember i was like that during the birth of my daughter… only her head was out and i looked directly into my husbands eye and said lets go for the 2nd… okay soo my daughter is 1 years & 8months old… and hell nahh i dnt want no more kids​:rofl::rofl::rofl:sadly my iud failed me and now im 15 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child​:confounded::confounded::confounded:& im so not ready nor have the patients for this little angel​:confounded::confounded::confounded: “wait until your child starts walking and then think again about having another”

1 Like

Wish I could figure it out too. We’ve been trying for a long time to add number 4 to ours. But no luck yet. So tired of trying

Omfg woman you just pushed one out 8 weeks ago! Are you freaking crazy… Give it at least a few months… Enjoy the one you just had! I think you need to talk to a crazy doctor . For Real !

9 Likes

You are very fertile after you give birth so lots of sex lol. Also put ur legs up for 30 mins after sex, i know it sounds funny but that’s how i got pregnant with both my boys (yes my husband thought i looked ridiculous but :woman_shrugging::joy:)

4 Likes

Wait until your 8 week old is about 2. Then lets talk.

3 Likes

slow down! I know it sounds like a good idea to you right now but having children who were 6, 2, 1 and newborn it is seriously overwhelming!

1 Like

Bro let that uterus get back into shape. At least a year is reccomended, most wait 18 months-2 years

Obviously there’s tons of irish twins, and siblings closer than that…but do ur research at what cost and risks in order to have them that close together…

15 Likes

Wow… 8 weeks and you are ready for another one. You are strong… When I had my first son I was terrified … I didn’t want any more,4years later I had my second son and after all the pushing he had to open me up , the baby was 10 pounds.That it’s. They are the love of my life.

3 Likes

Just wait until your baby start crawling or walking i bet you wont want another one for a while lol

11 Likes

I had children 10 months apart. I didn’t want to I can tell you that but that’s besides the point. It was rough on my body! It didn’t have the time it needed to heal. And the labor and birth with my last was miserable it was unbearable pain your body needs to heal it will take a toll on you. I’ve had 4 children my first being 9lbs and let me tell you the labor for him was nothing compared to my last having him just 10 months after giving birth. It’s hard. It’s not good for your body. Not to mention it’s rough having 2 babies and the time you lose with the older one. Enjoy your baby, give a while and then revisit the thought.

4 Likes

8 weeks ago? give your body time to recover from the one you just had :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

1 Like

What’s the rush? Enjoy the baby you JUST had and let your body recuperate, take Vitamins exercise and do everything in the right time…

2 Likes

Patience and enjoy your current little one, and give your body time to heal.

1 Like

Hunny that’s the hormones talking.

6 Likes

GIRL. No no noooooo… your body needs time to heal. You’re barely supposed to be having sex again

3 Likes