How to get pregnant with PCOS?

Fan Question

-Krista✨

So doctors had diagnosed with PCOS but the only symptoms is the ovarian cysts nothing else every month it’s painful they tell me the cysts pop and the liquid that flows around is what causes me pain I have a lot of cysts in my ovaries and I only have one tube left as I had an etopic back on 2017 and am able to get pregnant on my own but always seem to miscarriage before the 3 months I was pregnant the start of this year and ended in a miscarriage and when I had a miscarriage before I always needed medication for my body to process it this was the first time my body did it on its own but now the doctor is telling me the remaining tube is blocked !!! How can that happen if I was just pregnant??? Anyone gone threw any of this anyone recommended anything for cyst or for the tubal block?
Also I’ve had one etopic in 2017 ( was twins one made it inside the uterus and believed everything was fine baby heart was fine till my 3 month check up no more heart beat and then when they saw the other baby in the tube) and 3 miscarriages since then one being a chemical pregnancy me and my husband really want another baby but am losing hope!! My current baby is now 6 am even start to look in IVF but what are really the chances for it to work…

Thanks for your advice !

I’d get your hormones checked out. Specially you’re progesterone. You may need supplementation throughout your pregnancy.

It’s possible for scar tissue to block it…i am sending you good vibes and my best wishes love :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

I had a hysterosalpingogram (HSG) is a procedure that uses an X-ray to look at your fallopian tubes and uterus. They put dye in my tubes and uterus looking for a blockage. I got pregnant my next cycle…

I had my overia stook too my floubin tube and a had scar tissues a hedgen on them they burn them apart one tube was junkey and close they strech it blow it up but dy in it keep it open i had a 9 month baby and dr was on cocaine and lost my baby 3 time hospital cause blood pressure you can get help tube strech and dy will blue stuff Keith Bryson did it for me but he was from bg here but he got killed in his airplane but there is help

I have a friend who gets cysts on her ovaries every cycle. She would be out of commission for a few days. She started taking CBD oil. Since starting that she swears she is a normal person and has had no cysts/pain like before and her periods have been hella more acceptable.

I had the HSG test done, that showed my tubes were both blocked. I did 4 months of an enzyme therapy, castor oil packs, and fertility massage. Then a 2nd HSG was done and both tubes were clear! I’m 23w5d now with a baby boy.