How to get pregnant?

My husband and I are trying for a baby. Any advice on what I can do to help the process? I’ve tried pre-seed lube and multivitamins for women, but it doesn’t seem to be helping us. I also use the app glow to keep track of everything, and I feel like I’m doing something wrong … am I

4 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How to get pregnant? - Mamas Uncut

It took 6 months with my daughter. I remember thinking about my husband “then it could be you” and actually had my husband start taking probiotic vitamins when it finally happened, I didn’t. They were called renew life ultimate flora I believe and I found them I think by accidentally getting the men’s when I meant to get the women’s for me. I also put my legs up I don’t know if that helped but I got pregnant right after. Just my experience. Good luck​:heart: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I was told i was trying to hard and stoped tracking everything. Made sure we were having sex every 2 days while i was ovulating but it worked.

It’s normal for it to take between 6-12 months in many cases…. Best of luck though it can be very frustrating.

I had a hard time getting pregnant the first time so MIL told me to put my legs up as soon as I was done having sex lol and not to go to the bathroom right away. So I did that. Not sure if that helped me or not but I did get pregnant

2 Likes

I went onto a keto diet. Visited the chiropractor and went for weekly Reflexology sessions.

Keep calm and have sex to have fun, not make a baby. Too much stress on yourself and it may not happen

1 Like

Once my husband and I stopped giving AF, it happened. Trying so many different things can add stress which won’t help. Good luck! :blush:

1 Like

Both of you have to be checked

I got pregnant twice in one year technically my first was born January 09 my second was born December 09. I got my tubes tied after that. I didn’t take anything I didn’t do anything I just had fun sex. And I let the Lord take care of it. That’s the most that you can do. If you start stressing and everything then you’re not going anywhere. Children are a gift from God and when he feels like the time is right then the time is right. I got friends mad at me right now cuz I don’t want no more babies. I just don’t feel like starting over I mean I’ve been taking care of babies and people since I was nine years old and I’m tired. Anyhow good luck

3 Likes

The best thing to do is stop stressing about making it happen. Enjoy what you’re doing and it will happen

2 Likes

I got my mirena taken out and it took 2 years before I got prego. And it only happened after I stopped using apps and worrying about getting prego. If ur stressing to much about it it doesn’t help. Make it fun and enjoyable and it’ll happen <3

I was told I couldn’t have kids and one night afterwards I put my legs up straight above me and left them like that for about 3-5 mins then laid them back down… Boom the next month, No period and took my 1st pregnancy test ever since I was told I couldn’t & never missed a period. Positive!!! It helps the sperm get to the egg faster and easier. Never know :baby: it’s worth the 3-5 mins :blue_heart::heart:

Don’t keep thinking about it your body will stress. Take prenatal. Have fun and don’t stress. Make sure to have sex before and after the window that your phone says. It can be ahead or behind!!! Good luck!

When you stop trying that’s when it happens.

Get him checked out down their may not be you

Use ovulation kits to track instead of an app. Amazon has cheap ones that come with a ton & pregnancy tests. It’s ok for it to take several months.

1 Like