How to get pregnant?

I’ve been trying for about three months to get pregnant with my second, and there doesn’t seem to be any luck. Any tips on how to help conceive?

7 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How to get pregnant? - Mamas Uncut

I know this probably won’t help but I wanted a second baby really bad but then after months of negatives, I finally said f it and that I didn’t want one anymore and low and behold, I am due in December lol

11 Likes

Put your bum on a pillow Hun during intercourse and lay there for about 20 mins after. I know it sounds ridiculous but I did it after having difficulty and it worked. Good luck xx

My daughters best friend try to get pregnant for two or three years and she told me we keep trying. I told her to stop trying just let things go the way they should. A month later she told me she was pregnant

Get an app like Flo to track your cycles, it even tells you which days are most fertile, even if you’re irregular.

I have heard not stressing about it well let it happen, I stopped taking birth control mid March and was super anxious about it and still haven’t gotten a positive test, but I am 4 days late rn. I heard lay down after sex for 10-15 mins n not stand up, u on top or standing up discourages his swimmers. Those are really all I’ve heard. If ur uterus is tilted sometimes certain positions give the swimmers more direct line of fire lol

Use a pillow or hold you bum up in the air for few mins after having incourse… Works wonders.

I went to https://pregonline.com/
All the doctos and staff are amazing. I have fertility issues so this was a must for my husband and I

Buy some ovulation strips on amazon.

I don’t have any suggestions but I knew someone who couldn’t get pregnant because their boyfriend was smoking marajuana and his sperm count was way down because of it you can go see a dr about it or ask see if it could be the case

2 Likes

Don’t stress about it stressing yourself will hinder the process

Lay on your back with your rear on pillows. After sex for as long as you can. Use gravity to help them swimmers in the right direction.

3 Likes

I been trying since October for a 2nd one. I got my birth control out stepmber. No luck. Following

More you stress the more it won’t happen tracking when your fertile will help can gets apps that’s what I used

Have hubby wear boxers, and have him take a like warm bath before bed. You might just be trying too hard. Try to relax. Pray about it?

I tried from almost 3 years, did tests everything was ok, but I just couldn’t get prego. then I said I’m giving up if I get prego great if not it wasn’t meant to be and voila a few months later I had twins however I did get on a low carb diet which I really think it helped.

1 Like

Took me 8 months after a miscarriage to get pregnant with my second. Only thing you can do is track your cycle. 3 months is not a long time.

Took almost 2 years for my second, gave up on it & got a positive the next month.

No stress, I used the Flo app to track my cycle and log everything. Lay down after intercourse with butt on pillow. I did those and tracked everything and it worked with 3 pregnancies.

Take some vitamins , reduce stress,

Just relax stop tring God will give you when time is write

I used fertility yoni steam a month 3 weeks later I was pregnant! Havent had a baby in 9years no birth control or anything.

If having no luck after awhile maybe try asking a Dr what they think could help :blush:

Face the northeast and have sex at exactly 10:04 pm

6 Likes

When you stop trying and just let it happen

Pre seed it’s a lubricant made to help the sperm it helped me with my last baby shes almost 6 months old

So are we not doing nails on the page anymore?

5 Likes

Ask your doctor to prescribe you clomid

Been trying for 7 years hasn’t happened xx

Keep trying? 3 months isn’t shit, especially if you just came off of birth control.

1 Like

I quit trying and 2 months later found out I was 7 weeks pregnant. Now I have a 7 week old little boy.

Have sex then ride an upside down rollercoaster. That’s how I got pregnant.

2 Likes

Don’t stress don’t think about it …just do it …ever heard the phrase a watched pot never boils…if you keep thinking about it and nothing happens you’ll go crazy. And if you just got off birth control it might take a while

Don’t stress and exercise and losing weight helped me alot. The doctors say the more active you are and the better health the more likely you are able to conceive

Don’t try! If you’re just having sex to have a baby it’ll take longer. Have sex to enjoy yourself , relax and let it happen. Best of luck!

Stop trying. And just let it happen

Don’t stress to much and just have sex. It will happen when it’s meant too. Take a prenatal that will help upur body get ready. I used the ovia fertility app to track my periods and my ovulation. I also used ovulation test to help me deteine when I was gonna ovulate. But even with all that it will happen when it happens. Sorry I wish I had better advice

Mucinex or pre seed. Gets the mucous needed for supermarket travel flowing

What usually worked for me was when we had sex right at the end of my period or just after it stopped altogether. But RIGHT at the end.

Stop trying and just go with the flow , it will happen when its meant to

Track ovulation cycle.

Mucinex! I had a miscarriage and it took me close to a year to get pregnant again. The month I took Mucinex I got pregnant. Start taking 4 days before ovulation and then 3 days after

I’ve been trying for 2 years and it hasn’t happened yet. It’ll happen when it’s the right time.

Give up, honestly… thats when it happens. Don’t think about it. Just focus back on you… and it’ll happen hun

2 Likes

3 months? It took me 5 years !!

3 months isn’t long I tried 2 yrs and then finally got pregnant just give it time it will happen at the right time. Maybe even stop actually trying and relax and it will happen.

Put your legs up and prop a pillow under your hips and then lay on your left side (I heard your ovaries are stronger on your left side)

1 Like

Well I know someone who took a birth control pill one day a month poof she was pregnant :rofl:

1 Like

3 months isn’t very long. Track your cycles/ovulation. I use the FLO app and it’s great. But the most important thing is to not stress about it! Especially so soon!!

5 Likes

Patience. Trust. And low key track your days. :sparkling_heart:

We’ve tried for 6 years and then got pregnant when we decided to stop trying. Our son is now 1 and we are having another. :sparkling_heart:

STOP TRYIN. I’m dead serious. Every single woman I know that stressed hard about getting pregnant, never did. Because your body responds to your stress, and some say that it’s an instinct that your body won’t be easily impregnable because your environment is too stressful.

Stop trying and have fun! The More you Focus on intent the more stressed your body gets with each negative. Just relax. Stop actively trying and have fun with s/o and try new things, role play. Things that you wanna do in the bedroom and HAVE FUN

Stop trying. My sister and her now ex were trying hard to conceive for over a year. She asked me what to do., I said "stop trying ". She conceived within 3 months.
Sometimes when you try too hard, your mind (stress, worry etc) overrides your natural body rhythm.
If this doesn’t work, talk to your ob/gyn.

I tracked my cycle for a year and a half, the month we conceived my grandma was on hospice and I was taking care of her so we weren’t tracking, we baby danced one time and that’s the time we got pregnant so like everyone says relax and it will happen even though that’s the most annoying thing to hear lol hang in there

Keep your legs elevated after the deed is done.

1 Like

Don’t think about it. Reduce stress. Relax. If your to worried talk to ur dr. We have been trying for 7 almost 8yrs for baby number 2. Our daughter will be 11 in 2 weeks. In dec i had a huge cyst and right ovary removed. Was told I would prob never have another kid bc I may have pcos or endometriosis but all test that was ran have been good range. We are still trying but luke I said no luck. Key to having a another baby is reduce ur stress load take prenatal vitaims and don’t think about it and eventually it will happen.

3 months is not long, I promise. Give it time

Just forget about it I know it’s easy to say but hard to stop thinking about just have fun have sex ever day all day if u can

3 months? I was with the same guy for 6 years… expecting our first any day now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: LOL not saying it’ll take 6 years… just let nature take its course, it’ll eventually happen.

1 Like

My husband and I gave up pop and I ended up pregnant

I used the app Flo to get pregnant. Took about 3 months with it, but I got pregnant and just delivered our baby today.

1 Like

Take prenatal vitamins and track your ovulation. Took me about 6 months but it worked.

If you just recently got off birth control, it could take up to a year to 10 months to get pregnant, is what i was told by my doctor. But if not, then looking up a few things on internet could help.

Wild Goose feathers under your pillow while doing the “deed”

Track ovulation religiously, and the week you are supposed to be ovulating take Mucinex or Robitussin. Thins the cervical mucus to allow the sperm to move easier. Took me a year to have my oldest, but now I’m due with baby #4 in a few weeks! Good luck!

Track your cycle/ovulation. They make test to tell you when your ovulation peaks. Pregmate Ovulation Test Strips – PREGMATE

I’ve never used them myself but lots of women in my mom groups do.

Nobody tell himself that if its not working it must be a reason why. Listen to your body , if it tells no then let it down… one kid is enough

✓Track your cycle.
✓if using any lubricant make sure they are safe to use to be able to conceive.
✓Start pre conception pills
✓Plan to have sex 2-3 days. Sperm can live in the body for 2-3 days however once a egg is released from the ovary it can only be fertilized within 24 hours.

1 Like

It took me two years to get pregnant with my second child an I was with him for two years

Vitamin B6 helped me. Has lots of benefits including regulating your period and mood.

Have sex several times a day with many different men

2 Likes

Don’t try and keep doing the deed it will happen

Practice… Practice… Practice…

1 Like

Go on the keto diet and then practice, practice practice