How to get pregnant?

I just need some advice and reassurance. :pensive:
My boyfriend and I have been trying to get pregnant for around 6 months now. I have a 3 year old from a previous relationship. Before I had my daughter, I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks and 1 day. After my boyfriend and I met, I had another miscarriage from not knowing I was pregnant and getting on B.C. I then had another one a couple months later and got my IUD removed. I’m at the point where it’s just making me so frustrated and upset. His cousin may be having a baby and I couldn’t even be happy for them at the time, it just made me cry. They weren’t even trying and we are. Like, I don’t feel hate towards them at all and I hope they have a easy pregnancy and a healthy baby. I just wish it was me… it’s hard to track my ovulation since I have irregular periods. I don’t know what to do. After my first miscarriage, I got so depressed and couldn’t even look at someone pregnant. It hurt so bad and I don’t want to get like that again…
any advice?? I’m at a loss and my doctor doesn’t see anything that could be causing me not being able to get pregnant.
I’m so sorry for the long post, I just need some advice…

5 Likes