How to get pregnant?

Hi ladies, i was wondering if anyone had tips on trying to get pregnant. I have a healthy 13 year old and have had two miscarriages seven years ago but haven’t had any luck the past few months we have been trying. And it breaks my heart seeing those negative signs every time. Thank you

2 Likes

Just have sex and have fun don’t even stress yourself about trying :slightly_smiling_face:

I did that for so long and then a couple months later that test turned positive and I now have a very healthy 7 week old little boy

2 Likes

We had to see a fertility doctor for Nolan. We have a 10 year old at the time and about 6 miscarriages. Our fertility doctor helped us a ton, we both got checked and realized it was a medication that my husband was using that caused issues and my anxiety. With some work and some changes, we got lucky and have a 17 month old and another on the way

1 Like

Don’t stress and try too hard! Start taking prenatal vitamins was my doctors advice. :heart:

1 Like

Tell your gyn to give you clomed

1 Like

I took vitex+ chaste tree berry, I ordered it on Amazon for 12 something dollars, I took it for a month and I became pregnant after 11 months of trying with no luck. I recommend you give it a try!

1 Like

I went 6 years wanting another baby all I could do was taste it every month broke my heart I finally ended up at a chiropractor who said I had a tipped uterus he said you want a baby I said I sure do he worked on my back for about six months bam I was pregnant then I had another boy after him yes go to a chiro

2 Likes

Baby aspirin low dose help the blood flow ask your nurse or doctor it works

Feedback
About this result
PEOPLE ALSO ASK
When should I take baby aspirin for fertility?
At present, the US Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) only recommend the use of low-dose aspirin during pregnancy after 12 weeks of gestation for women who are at high risk for preeclampsia. Whether women should take daily low-dose aspirin to increase their chances of conception, however, remains a gray area.Oct 21, 2015

According to a recent study, taking baby Aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) before conception and during pregnancy might just offer an extra boost to help women who experience low-grade inflammation get—and stay—pregnant.

Download a period tracker it will tell u what days ur highly fertile then take folic acid 1 a day u will see a positive x

I heard if you use and egg yolk as lube it helps. But… That sounds pretty silly! Who knows?

Stop trying…and it will happen when you least expect it… It’s all GOD’S timing… Have fun make it erotic

2 Likes

Hi, friend. I know that those losses are heartbreaking. I had my first with no issues and proceeded to have 3 miscarriages after. My husband and I weren’t “done” however. We looked into fertility treatments and adoption, which were not feasible due to economic restraints. Then, at 44, I became pregnant with my daughter! I’m not going to say my story is typical but just keep trying. Explore all venues and see what seems best for your family. Stay strong.

2 Likes

I know a lot of people with fertility struggles starting taking balance by alani nu! It’s made to regulate your hormones which helps in conceiving! Go read the reviews. I take it for acne and just mental stability. So even if it doesn’t work, it’s still beneficial. But a lot of reviews have to do with fertility and conceiving almost immediately upon taking it! Worth trying if you’d like!

I’m sorry for your losses. I would definitely see fertility or a doctor as there could be a reason for those miscarriages and they may be able to help prevent another one in the future. :heart: good luck, I hope everything works out for the best for you

I lostb3 in 3 years…then bam had my babygirl, shes now 10 months. But also lost 2 after her!..but I do have 2 older kids one 13 n one 8. Jus current man we had major fertility issues! Jus keep the faith itll happen on gods timing!

I have a 10 year old boy, 5 miscarriages and am currently pregnant now. We started trying and as soon as we stopped actually trying and having it stuck in my head it happened.

Thank you ladies all so much. I’ll definitely look into some of these options!

Stop stressing and have fun! That’s what finally worked for us. We stressed over it for 9 months and when we went back to just enjoying each other I was pregnant within 1 cycle. It will happen!

1 Like