How to get rid of a fupa?

Any tips on getting rid of my mom fupa after four kids I can’t lose it

5 Likes

Embrace it is all I can say unless you have the money for a mommy package tummy tuck.

3 Likes

A FUPA is often confused with lower stomach fat. A FUPA however is not part of the ab area. Instead, it is the area specifically known as the mons pubis, which is where your pubic bone is located. You can think of the area as also being located where pubic hair grows, where a bikini bottom would cover. Fat or loose skin can develop in this area and make it uncomfortable to wear swimsuits, workout clothing, or other tight-fitting bottoms. Genetics, weight gain or loss, a highly-processed diet, pregnancy, childbirth, and aging can all contribute to a FUPA occurring. It’s also an area that does not respond well to diet and exercise, making it difficult to minimize without plastic surgery.

Learn to love yourself just as you are

Daily self love affirmations

3 Likes

From a Nurse…FUPA means Fatty Upper Pubic Area…a FUPA is a really fat kewchie…it is not your belly…the sagging belly is called a mothers apron…ask any of your OBs or GYNs

11 Likes

I was told the only thing to get rid of it is plastic surgery and if I could afford it I would and get rid of the pouch. But it is what it is and my hubby loves me and says I’m beautiful often. I gave him 2 kiddos, I earned my stripes.

1 Like

Loads of really simple exercises to target that area on instagram. :+1:t5:

1 Like

Like we all know what she means good gravy ppl!! Exercises that target that area, and train those muscles where you want them!

Men usually love the fupa

Somatic yoga, HIIT workouts and running helped me after 3 kids but before I had baby number 4. Eating good food and but not being pedantic about my calorie intake. Didn’t get rid of it completely but I did notice the difference and I think I looked good. Anyway a bit hard now with four kids but it is possible. Keen to start again now I’ve seen this post.

1 Like

Pretty sure she means a “mom apron”

Maybe somabella would help, they freeze it off, also pricey $3,000

Ok y’all are getting the fupa mixed with the lower belly which is an apron belly. Fupa is (fatty upper private area) the mons pubis where you’re pubic hair grows.

I got it airsculpted :ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

Look into a pelvic floor therapist, and a trainer that is knowledgeable of diastase recti. I’d start there!

Cut out all sugar and all carbs. I eat dirty carnivore and mine is gone

I have it and will be surgery. I am already getting plastic surgery due to my intestines exploding and now my stomach has scars everywhere so going to talk to the surgeon about that as well. Also there are some exercises I have tried but due to everything else I had it doesn’t help.

I literally saw on someone’s dating profile today “I can’t eat a bony coochie, she better be fat :drooling_face:

Love yourself mama, fupa and all 🫶🏻

Dead bugs, bridges, flutter kicks, planks

Wall yoga, pelvic floor exercises and somatic yoga, walking daily, and healthy eating. Eliminating sugar and soda will help if you haven’t done that already