How to get rid of acne?

Any of you moms have ever used or currently trying something fro acne? For some reason since I got pregnant 4 years ago I have one spot on my face that comes and goes a lot. Trying to avoid going to the doctor

5 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How to get rid of acne?

If it’s the same on spot it’s probably a small cyst or something else.

2 Likes

Drmtlgy makes amazing products for all skin issues.

I use curology. It works great. Now, I have hormonal cystic acne and it doesn’t help as much but regular acne it works wonders.

Maybe is not acne !!!
You should definitely go to the doctor and let them check

I’ve used apple cider vinegar on recurring breakouts (put it on a gauze pad or cotton ball and tape it down overnight). Initially it may cause dry skin, but it doesn’t last long and the acne never returns.

1 Like

I use a product called Blume…all natural, highly recommended.

Go to the dermatologist.

I have differin gel I think that’s how you spell it. It works pretty good also have a dark spot corrector and sunblock one too. It’s like 20 bucks at wal mart. Or try proactive that works pretty good.

Proactive is absolutely wonderful and last for months it says one month but it actually lasts for three or four

I use sulfur soap & drink plenty of water.

I noticed that tomatoes or tomatoes sauce give me a rash on my cheeks. Do I do feel it can be triggered on by foods.
I recommend herbs to balance the hormones naturally
Certain soaps with fragrance can give acne.

l get paid over $190 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $17661 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://AmazingWorking834.pages.dev/